Footage of that tsunami

|TradeMark|

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by <KEY3>+Dec 31 2004, 07:31 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (<KEY3> - Dec 31 2004, 07:31 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>how could I forget.... KIDS.jpg

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-T=E=A=S=E@Jan 1 2005, 02:40 AM

shits crazy.

i would have made it out alive though.

i would have surfed that shit all the way inland and had a mai tai when it was all over

Originally posted by haunts@Jan 1 2005, 02:23 AM

i guess its time to go donate some money, eh?

Damn straight it is. Not only have most of these places lost the majority of their population, they've also lost their livelihoods. Boats, shops, farms, equipment and in places like thailand, the tourism industry. In Australia at the moment, everyone's gone donation crazy. A big TV benefit last night last raised over $15 mil in the space of 2 or 3 hours. Where i work they have a call centre for a major charity which received $6 mil in donations over a couple of days. Combine that with money being donated to all the other charities and wow. Also, the government announced that they were handing over 1 billion dollars in aid over the next 5 years. This a lot of money for Australia.

if i would of saw the size of that wave coming towards me i would have ran and not looked back some of those idiots went back to get the personal belongings and then got hit with the second wave. i just think there comes a time when you should leave your shit and come back later for it, its not worth risking you life for a towel of purse