Foods That You Absolutely Cannot - no - Will Not Eat

Weapon X

The one thing I can’t eat at all is pineapple. It will make me puke in a hurry. I think that’s about it.

I know some people who are ridiculously picky eaters. For instance, this one guy lived next to a Mr. Sub almost all his life, and he’s never had a submarine sandwich. He’ll eat normal sandwiches, but a sub is out of the question. There’s more, but I’ll put them in later.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by 455

TOFU.

although i can technically eat it, it's fucking disgusting. i'm one of these people that it's not only the taste of things i enjoy, but also the texture. tofu is just horrible in every department.

and weapon x i feel sorry for you not being able to eat pineapple. i love that shit

-Fish with their face/eyes/head still on it. So gross.

-I was at my friend's family party, and they had a roasted pig with an apple in its mouth. One of my friend's ate the pig's brain for $4. I wanted to throw up when he told me the brain's texture was like butter.

-Sardines.

-Grapefruit.

-One of my friend's mom wanted to me to try quale eggs. I said "no thanks".

-Rabbit.

-Duck. I don't like the oily texture.

-Cole slaw.

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by Fuck Ya'll

-I was at my friend's family party, and they had a roasted pig with an apple in its mouth. One of my friend's ate the pig's brain for $4. I wanted to throw up when he told me the brain's texture was like butter.

BAHAHA, one of my friends did this too, but he got $10 for it (we were having a gross-pig-part-eating contest... I went as far as chewing ear cartilage and eating some tongue). I was WAY more nauseaus than he was afterwards, it was downright atrocious... then he elucidated on it, saying how it felt like cottage cheese, and how the taste was "fungal". I almost lost my shit.

Originally posted by El Mamerro

(we were having a gross-pig-part-eating contest...

That's exactly what the party I was at turned into. It started with my friend ripping the pig's leg off, and started chewing on it like a cartoon caveman. Then they were stabbing all kinds of strange parts, and it ended with the brain as dessert. I was really drunk, and I still thought it was gross.

I'm picky as they come, but its strange its a texture thing not so much taste.

one example ... peanutbutter .... cant fucking stand it , even as a baby my mom was telling me. however i will eat peanuts by the handful.

another stupid one ... tomatos ... cant do it till they are mashed into a paste and offered as part of the whole, red pasta sauces ...if they have big tomato chunks ... bet your ass that will be left on my plate.

no Pico de Gallo salsa please !!!!!

but the only sushi i will eat is Octopus.

ok so ....

tofu is good

green beans are good

zucchini is good

seafood is good

octopus is good with the right sauce

Sardines.

Grapefruit both good

pumpkin good

meat good

bananas are great

mcdonalds good

cloe slaw is good

shrimp is good too

CELERY IS NOT GOOD .......AT ALL .

i have to agree with most people on this board even though i'm filipino: i won't eat balut (duck embryo)

along with anything raw, or any animal body parts not normally eaten: like tongue and private parts...ew

you're missing out on the pineapple w_x

(though i can't seem to enjoy when it's on pizza)