Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Foods That You Absolutely Cannot - no - Will Not Eat

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Weapon X, Feb 25, 2004.

1. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

The one thing I can’t eat at all is pineapple. It will make me puke in a hurry. I think that’s about it.

I know some people who are ridiculously picky eaters. For instance, this one guy lived next to a Mr. Sub almost all his life, and he’s never had a submarine sandwich. He’ll eat normal sandwiches, but a sub is out of the question. There’s more, but I’ll put them in later.

2. 455

455 Guest

3. Crimsøn

Crimsøn Senior Member

GREEN BEENS!

:hatred: Tools of the devil!

Celery's some gross shit too.

Umm, I really hate eating meat on bones too.

4. Cracked Ass

Cracked Ass Veteran Member

5. GucciCondom

GucciCondom Veteran Member

seafood.
    ate it once in my whole life n it was just a bite. i threw up.
    i hate the smell and fact it came outta the ocean sooo much.

6. Octopus. Worst feeling/taste I've ever had in my mouth.

7. KiSe

KiSe Senior Member

8. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

I complete agree.

boiled cabbage.

9. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

pumpkin. just can't swallow it. makes me vomit

10. BackSeatBebe

BackSeatBebe Junior Member

11. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

although i can technically eat it, it's fucking disgusting. i'm one of these people that it's not only the taste of things i enjoy, but also the texture. tofu is just horrible in every department.

and weapon x i feel sorry for you not being able to eat pineapple. i love that shit

12. 23578

23578 Elite Member

duck eggs with partly developed embryos

cocktail onions

squirrel is not a favorite of mine.

badly done pork belly

mcdonald's ice cream or pie, unless the've brought back the deep fried pie which they haven't

i'm sure there are lots and lots more

13. Fuck Ya'll

Fuck Ya'll Member

-Fish with their face/eyes/head still on it. So gross.

-I was at my friend's family party, and they had a roasted pig with an apple in its mouth. One of my friend's ate the pig's brain for $4. I wanted to throw up when he told me the brain's texture was like butter.

-Sardines.

-Grapefruit.

-One of my friend's mom wanted to me to try quale eggs. I said "no thanks".

-Rabbit.

-Duck. I don't like the oily texture.

-Cole slaw.

14. GnomeToys

GnomeToys Elite Member

I like every food mentioned in this thread so far except the phillipino specialty duck fetus eggs.

I will not eat tripe though.

15. BAHAHA, one of my friends did this too, but he got $10 for it (we were having a gross-pig-part-eating contest... I went as far as chewing ear cartilage and eating some tongue). I was WAY more nauseaus than he was afterwards, it was downright atrocious... then he elucidated on it, saying how it felt like cottage cheese, and how the taste was "fungal". I almost lost my shit.