FontMaker...?.!......

Guest imported_Tesseract

Guest imported_Tesseract

Given you're all my saggin, i bet someone swonk...i need to make a custom font, i'm doing the lettering on a comic book and it appears harder that i thought to go real pro style. My handstyle is good but you cant avoid some differences now and then, the fuckin thing is 32 pages!!!

So, i was checkin comic books i have and i realised that they must be using some sort of custom font...i wanna just write(or vector design) a handmade alphabet. and then make a font out of it and type the whole thing out. I know theres software for that stuff..any recomendations?..freeware? shareware? warez? anything actually.

thanx.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by mental invalid

(reaches into pocket, digs around, pulls out middle finger)

You godamn yakuza gangsters! never know what will come out of your pockets...

In Steve Austin we trust, not a single advice that wasnt good...lets see how easy will it be to dl

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

If your ass gets tired of trying to make one, go here to dl one: www.dafont.com/en

i wish i could use that but its a greek comic book...

Guest imported_Tesseract

why this awesome line had to end with you're on a mac right?..no i'm not unfortunatelly...i'm also on 56k so things are hectic..anyway, thanx for the offer and the recomandation, luckily i live in a country were human life and software is cheap:D

Guest diggity

i agree with you totally, the fonts that i was talking about are so well established by those artists, that using them in something thats not for them just seems wack to me.

fonts arent bad when you get them from the right places. my biggest problem is managing them. i'm at about 5,000.

Fontographer

http://www.macromedia.com/software/fontographer/images/fontographer_box.gif'>

Easily expand existing fonts to include fractions, symbols, foreign characters, and logos in Type 1, Type 3, and TrueType fonts, or create an entire typeface from scratch. Fonts created with Fontographer can be used in any program with a font menu on Windows and Macintosh platforms.

It works<----------

Archived