Folding american currency show 9-11 attacks! Coincidence or Conspiracy?

DITDxCULT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest MR BOJANGLES

remember when you used to fold the front of a one dollar bill to make washingtons head look like a mushroom? hahahahah! i used to love that as a kid. :D

Guest Ted Wakowski

Doesn't look much like it to me. You could fold all kinds of shit up in weird ways and make it look like something else. I bet there's an image of Rosie Odonnel on a c-note somewhere.

I'm sure that all te people designed all of our money put that in there to let the select few no to duck that day. I mean come on if you think about I am sure they knew dude like totally like wow many like yeah dude.

God some people are so fucking stupid that makes me want to be a suicide bomber. Are people that nieve to think that a $20 bill can be a prophet to tell of tragedy?. And what about the pathetic losers that figured this out. I bet he's getting alot of pussy. I bet he is dick deep in cooter juice let me tell you. Mother fucker should go get a job with miss cleo and tell you how to fold your money to know how to win the lotto.

god I am in a bad mood today.

YOUR GUYS ARE FUCKING STUPID.

Ok, now think about this, they have basically infiniate pics and veiws of the world trade centers, now all you have to do is get 2 colums to line up and have so grey next to them on the dollar bill. I bet i could do the same thing with any countrys money. GIven time and a database of WTC attacks pictures.

Originally posted by Zack Morris

And what about the pathetic losers that figured this out. I bet he's getting alot of pussy. I bet he is dick deep in cooter juice let me tell you. Mother fucker should go get a job with miss cleo and tell you how to fold your money to know how to win the lotto.

hahahahahaha gawd that's some funny shit.

i doubt its a coincidence that the first person to show this to me was some peice of white trash who had nothing better to do with her time......god, if people could just get a life.......

things like this are the exact reason ive stopped thinking im at fault for my superiority complex......

Guest mafIAkilla

some people have way to much spare time that could be spent participating in the great american pasttime-masturbation.....

Serious, cmon man....dont start adding up numbers now. Thats a joke... Sure 9-11 has way more meaning then what is in front of us. The dollar bill is a good one for the whole "NWO" type agenda...but that is just crap... Those fuckers @ www.forbiddenknowledge are a bunch of bangwagon jumpers. 90% of the conspiracy theory sites on the net are bandwagon jumpers jocking each others ideas and theories. This is just another quick wanna be disinformation spam theories...trash it please.

Osama Bin Laden, Saddam Hussein, Fidal Castro, blah blah...aka Scape Goat Agenda....lets get out of the 3 step thinking process...

Archived