foamcore fury

ZackAttack

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest MR BOJANGLES
Originally posted by CROW RA

--------> how can u rule when u never go out painting?<---------

:)

how can you ask me that when you got no skills at all? i got a professional art job, I DONT LIVE AT HOME (meaning i have bills to pay. which means more work less play) , and i still find enough time to paint. i prefer quality over quanity these days. sorry to come at you sideways but its the truth crowy.

whoa tuff guy...slow down...what crow did just this year prolly equals the past coupla years for you bro...respect those that actually live up to what they call themselves...a writer.by the way the sculptures are cool...i dont have the patience for that shit...

Originally posted by MR BOJANGLES

how can you ask me that when you got no skills at all? i got a professional art job, I DONT LIVE AT HOME (meaning i have bills to pay. which means more work less play) , and i still find enough time to paint. i prefer quality over quanity these days. sorry to come at you sideways but its the truth crowy.

hold up player....I have billz 2 if i could find a place 2 chill for less then 300- then im there 300-to 500 ,6,7, fuck that im not rich..IM not in the city-i live in the sticks kid u have 2 have a car or u walk...and walk far...

i know u paint once and a while,----in the spring-fall I work 50-65-plus hour's a week and im still painting my ass off....in the winter is the only time i work 40hr's trying 2 pay off billz-so that i can get the fuk out of here!!!--------------take care-------the fallen-otr---:crazy:

Archived