FO WHEELIN..

ClueTwo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

One of my friends does that shit for a living.....But mainly they just do some muddin....fo wheelin is soo played out ya know..........Muddin is where its at.....

Not goin over big ass rocks......You need to get down and dirty in the mud.....

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

why on earth would you want to drive over those huge ass rocks?

To each his own in my opinion..Not my steez either. I personally driove a lowered truck so this kind of nonsense is out of my category.

I was acutally just demonstrating for my roommate how to upload pictures to photobucket and post'em...

Amazing shit to me...

that looks like some good rock climbing fun. where was this at do you know by chance?

off-roading/4x4ing/rock climbing.. its all alot of fun if you have never been. climbing steep ass slopes and shit. pushing the truck to the limit.

that third picture is sick by the way...

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

no, the reason i said it is half of em look like they're stuck in there. considering these guys prolly spend a mint on their trucks, why would you want to risk fucking it up?

Getting stuck is half the fun for these guys. This was actually a group of ten rigs all designed to get stuck in the worst fuckin places, be able to fix breaks, but be able to manuver out. There was a welder, air tanks, extra parts, and plenty of balls to lap up this 30 hour no sleep tour.

If you look closely there are a ton of suspension mods, gearing additions, and frame supports done to allow acute articulation and manuverability. All done in the privacy of our own home. Alot of loot can be salvaged by doing it with the coffee-in-a-can technique.

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v238/MOOSEKNUCKLE57/CARNEASADA/P1010022.jpg'>

its teh redneck in me but off roading is a fucking blast. Its actually somewhat of a challenge to do especially rock climbing like that, and plus its fun to go where cars and trucks aren't supposed to go. Someone mentioned earlier about how if you spend so much oney on the truck why put it hrough this abuse and rick fucking it up. The point of doing all that work is not for cosmetics but only for pure functionality of the modification. So what if the doors and dented in, there is no tailgate, and your covered in mud, the truck has a 24 inch ground clearence and could drive over just about anything it wanted to....ahhh its nice to be a redneck.

Mud Boggin and Fo wheelin are the shit.I use to have a neighbor who would take me when he went.Coming home all dirty and amped up was the shit.I actually made the mistake of siting in the back of truck one day while fo wheelin.I almost got thrownin out of the bed of the truck.Instead i ended up with a split lip and bruises all up and down the left side of my body.I was actually holdin on to the side of the truck so i would not fly out and i kept hittin the wheel well...Point being don't ride in the back..:beat2:

damn, those are some serious rigs. that looks like a blast. i used to 4-wheel alot in my truck.. it was only stock, but its amazing what 4 wheel drive can do when you push it to its limits. i can only imagine riding in one of those super modified trucks. but, the beating i put on my truck took a few years off its life...but it was well worth it. nothing like a day of rolling around in the mountains, throwing back some brews, setting up camp anywhere, and just having fun.

• 2 weeks later...

I actually went with the fuckers last night on a "night" run..Shit was absolutely horrific and amazing at the same time. With a total of 6 trucks, all Toyota, we went on a 8 hour tour of the middle of nowhere. We took a 12pack of Grolsh? for the driver and I and got drunk while driving over shit I never would've thought of in a million years..

Good times, Good times..............

• 2 months later...