1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

fo fuk sakes just make a CHAT room on here!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by FROSTY, Dec 10, 2001.

1. FROSTY

FROSTY 12oz Senior Member

fo fuk sakes just make a CHAT room on here!!!!!!!

Discussion started by FROSTY - Dec 10, 2001

think about it we all come on here some times for like an hour and just respond to each otheres posts. in channel zero you will find threds that are so stupid but whould be cool topics to just chat about.
    anywayse honestly think about it cauz you know its a dope idea!
    it would make it easier to get advice some times.....

oh and think off all the times your all getting riled up because soemone made a whole thred devoted to finding out how to make krink.
    with a chat that question could be gone in less than a second

FROSTY - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  2. beardo

beardo Guest

beardo - Replied Dec 11, 2001

its actually not a very good idea for a number of reasons, but i dont feel like typing them out right now. i know for a while there were some pretty ripping AIM chats going on with all 12oz members. just start one and invite people.

3. sectorTVA

sectorTVA 12oz Senior Member

sectorTVA - Replied Dec 16, 2001

most internet chat room turn into alot of stupid shittalking for imature and idiotic reasons......thats why i think a chat room would suck...i like the message board format alot more...plus most people dont even say shit in chatrooms, i myself am a person who doesnt say shit when invited to chat...chatting is stupid...it was cool when i was in middle school....

sectorTVA - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  4. FROSTY

FROSTY 12oz Senior Member

FROSTY - Replied Dec 25, 2001

ya but when you think about it we have manipulated this into a chat room kinda thing.
    like theres still lots a shit talking, it just takes longer than it would in a chat room

FROSTY - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  5. TEE_rase_war

TEE_rase_war 12oz Senior Member

TEE_rase_war - Replied Jan 15, 2002

chat rooms are butt....fuk m .. what we have here on 12 oz is like a chat room bit instead, it takes work for you to post your messages and you have to think about what you are going to say...instead of peeps running there mouths.....

blah blah blah...half the threads dont really matter, there fucking redundant. ;)
    '

how do you mix paint
    post ill flicks (in which case i am guilty)
    why is there no chat rooms?
    kick so and so

so who the fuck cares!:idea:

TEE_rase_war - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  6. beardo

beardo Guest

beardo - Replied Jan 15, 2002

this topic is actually on the list of things to discuss. keep yer pants on.

7. Eager Salamander

Eager Salamander New Jack

Eager Salamander - Replied Jan 15, 2002

i think its straight the way it is... niggas dont really want to get up close and personal like that anyways

Eager Salamander - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  8. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

Smart - Replied Jan 15, 2002

your whole argument that info would be gone in a second is as strong an argument against a chat room.

when new kids come on the board and ask how to do this or that get encouraged to search the threads... that shit don't fly in a chat room...

I think the idea of 12OunceProphet.com is to create something a little more permanent. Chat rooms are transitory by nature...

if there was a law, it would be against it!

Smart - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  9. fitz

fitz New Jack

fitz - Replied Jan 17, 2002

yup

i agree with the statement that on a message board, people are a little more forced to think about what they're going to say. you still see some stupid shit on here, but it would be even worse in a chat room, besides, where are the pics gonna go if all we do is chat?
    :dazed:

fitz - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  10. When

When 12oz Loyalist

When - Replied Feb 5, 2002

chatrooms just encourage people to be dumbasses
    however it would get rid of the posting of spongebob and uncle phil pictures :heated:

When - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  11. TEE_rase_war

TEE_rase_war 12oz Senior Member

TEE_rase_war - Replied Feb 5, 2002

in chat rooms people loose scope of there discusion...um..like what gee i dont know...

keep things tha way they are...everyone will be like lol. brb ttyl.

my 2 sents

haha:D

TEE_rase_war - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  12. metallix

metallix 12oz Elite Member

metallix - Replied Feb 16, 2002

no i dont think it would work. if it happened it would be similar to any aol chat room on any given day. a bunch of retards ..

metallix - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  13. Pinche Hoto

Pinche Hoto Guest

Pinche Hoto - Replied Feb 19, 2002

Bitch this is like the 30th time youve brought this shit up. Chatrooms are for gay internet faggots like seeking innocence. You just want to have queer chats with "kings" and pretend to be one. Its gay to even ponder having a chatroom here.

14. tue skinny

tue skinny 12oz Elite Member

tue skinny - Replied Feb 19, 2002

how would we start em when half the 12 oz members dont even give out there sn.s i know a few kids on this board that i talk to that want a chat to. it would be cool so we dont have to use our aim names, but if we have to use our aim names in a chat based outa aim well so be it.

tue skinny - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  15. beardo

beardo Guest

beardo - Replied Feb 19, 2002

i have multiple SNs

make a new one, start an AIM chat, invite people.