f'n sick roommates

footsoldier

alright so i have this roommate, and he's ok for the most part...ive known him forever and all so i dont want to hurt him...but this kid is sick, he snores and farts all loud and rubs his balls and ass all night long...so what im looking for are good things to do to him that will even the scale a little.. oh yea and you guys have to have some good stories too so drop them here.... what i really need are some ideas though.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

sneak into his room and turn off his alarm clock every night so he keeps over sleeping. he'll lose his job, piss off his friends/family/girlfriend, he'll become so paranoid that he sleeps with one eye open, inducing a mild state of insomnia in which his brain won't function correctly, he'll think he's going crazy, he'll end up buying another alarm clock because he'll think his other one is broken, it'll be lots of fun.

Originally posted by tow up from tha flow up !

sneak into his room and turn off his alarm clock every night so he keeps over sleeping. he'll lose his job, piss off his friends/family/girlfriend, he'll become so paranoid that he sleeps with one eye open, inducing a mild state of insomnia in which his brain won't function correctly, he'll think he's going crazy, he'll end up buying another alarm clock because he'll think his other one is broken, it'll be lots of fun.

I thought I was the master of torture. But that! that's just not fair! You're evil!

Put Nair in his shamoo!

Archived