flying poo

Guest HESHIANDET

Guest HESHIANDET

so im at work right now. the toilets here are the industrial kind, the high pressure rest stop kind. so i go to poop about 5 minutes ago. i poop. i wipe. i flush. as i am flushing i hear a weird noise from the toilet and all of a sudden my poop is being ejected from the toilet along w/ a pretty steady stream of water. the poop narrowly (*sp) misses my pants and shoes and plops onto the floor. im hysterical laughing at this point and don't know what to do. i took a whole roll of tp and picked my poo up and put it in the toilet. ahhhhh my life is grand:lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro

Hahahahaha, did you try it again to see if it worked? Maybe you can trick one of your coworkers. Tell them there's a HUGE turd they HAVE to see in the bathroom, and when they come in to look at it, flush that shit.

Facial poo smack like whoa. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest imported_Tesseract

HAHAHAHAHA, funny shit (literaly)

The same thing happened to me in a way, only a rat came out of the toilet, it smells as bad as poo but it also bites,

my friend took a huge ass shit in my tiolet once and it clogged up....so he took some shiskabob sticks, picked it out of the toilet, and put in into a super market bag......hes walking around my house with a bag full of shit thats dripping all over my floor....as hes walking out the door the door with teh bag of shit, my mom sees him and asks him wats in the bag and he tells her its a present and walks out the door

whoa buddy, i think that i have never ever ever, laughed as hard as i did when i read this post...fucking off the hook, i about pissed all over myself when mamerro...i thought this would be a gay ass thread when i read the name, but hesh i have total faith in your thead abilities...jeeebus, im still laughing...thanks for making my day alot better.

Archived