Flyer Printers (.com's)

johnny ballbags

theres a lot of different printers out there.. i was wondering if anyone has had good or bad experiences with any of them... or whatever..

i was looking at flyerstudios.com, real good prices but the whole ordering set up seems a little sketchy to me and i dont know anyone whos used them so i dont know what the quality is like...

so who do you use?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by LENS@Feb 22 2006, 04:31 PM

http://www.google.com

thanks

yeah i know but then i have no idea what im dealin with unless i talk to someone who has used the company... i dont want to spend my money or someone elses on shit product and service... which is why i asked real people on here instead of google... i could find 100 printers in 10 mins of searching but that doesnt help with their reps...

Originally posted by johnny ballbags+Feb 22 2006, 09:49 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (johnny ballbags - Feb 22 2006, 09:49 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-LENS@Feb 22 2006, 04:31 PM

http://www.google.com

thanks

yeah i know but then i have no idea what im dealin with unless i talk to someone who has used the company... i dont want to spend my money or someone elses on shit product and service... which is why i asked real people on here instead of google... i could find 100 printers in 10 mins of searching but that doesnt help with their reps...

[/b]

sorry, couldn't help myself :innocent: