floridas finest rah-rah

Guest Grow a Beard

Guest Grow a Beard

i know alot of the bands i like are from my area.what do you guys think of them. heres a list of bands i dig from my vincinity. feel free to post those from where you live.

evergreen terrace

7angles 7plagues

remembering never

one fifth

poison the well(obviously)

zao

and underoath

i know this might seem like a repetitive thread but, im interested in see hearing of new bands without hearing all the opinions of what hardcore is.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Grow a Beard

core related:

a new kind of american saint

between me and the buried

enamoured

the bird of ill omen

red roses for a blue lady

florida equals girls with tattoos of skulls and qther fun stuff

Originally posted by Grow a Beard

i know alot of the bands i like are from my area.what do you guys think of them. heres a list of bands i dig from my vincinity. feel free to post those from where you live.

evergreen terrace

7angles 7plagues

remembering never

one fifth

poison the well(obviously)

zao

and underoath

i know this might seem like a repetitive thread but, im interested in see hearing of new bands without hearing all the opinions of what hardcore is.

jacksonville?

i've seen evergreen terrace stickers around my old school campus..

Guest Grow a Beard

the rockin side of florida:

the julius airwave (jax)

the pawn rook four(g-ville)

the mercury program(g-ville)

the remedy session(mia)

the dirty birds(jax)

dude.....you gotta give it up to bands like gunmoll, biily reese peters, true north,etc.....im still a big fan of old florida bands like radon and i hate myself (which i might come see their reunion show), spoke, discount, old hwm.....just had to throw those in since everybodys naming florida bands....

the only band im gonna drop from my area is crackbaby jesus

http://ltmr.net/crack/

Grow a Beard> there is a band called tiger vs. crane from J-ville is a friend of mines band there like a emo pop puck band there real good you should check them out theres also a band called cue es te(sp) that is also from j-ville there like live hip hop my dude billy's the drumer there shows are also dope keep reppin the dirty....:king:

Guest Grow a Beard

i know a few guys from both of those bands.............tiger vs crane is pretty good..................cuestey is fucking amazing , my boy robroy sounds like hes a quiet little girl though. cuestey's playing a show this week with my old roommates band julius airwave. freshness.

well tiger vs. crane is a good name for a band. other than that hard core sucks. its too fast and the words may mean somthing but hey who cares, because you cant hear them!

so what have we got now... the music dosent mean any thing except screaming and the guitars are so fast they have no distinctive sound, only drums and a slight twang can be heard. plus they have a whole heap of sxe shit occasionally associated with it... lets see. crappest music genre ever.

i suppose its an aquired taste. like bird shit.

Archived