floridamugshots.us

Scoopology

Found this Gem while looking for my Brother.....

http://www.floridamugshots.us/search.php?fname=james&lname=way

let me introduce you to James Way - Da black albino

2wrffde.jpg

Each picture represents a different arrest, which range from trespassing and public intoxication SAY WHAT

.peep the chia pet hair growth....

Animated Gif hall of fame contender.

f35cdbf4d167ffc632b32167b3744287.gif

Dude bond is $25WTF .... Surprisingly enough he has no other arrest prior to 2010? Something doesn’t sound right anyway on to the next

stay classy broward county stay classy

http://www.floridamugshots.us/search.php?fname=maria+&lname=casas

Now let’s meet Maria Casas, poor unfortunate soul has been visiting Hillbourgh County jail since late 2008, had a great 2009 but returned back to her old ways 4days after 2010.

33mlsow.jpg

Charges ranges from DUI to leaving the scene of a crash… somebody help this young lady out.

66ec5f08e15b23bad57109eb5c7c019a.gif

I looked around and noticed many reoccurring offenders... damn life is hard on the blvd.

ps, I found my brother... no bond, and they also hit him with Hibitual offender. damn it

• Like 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4jl3jq.jpg

All those "hotties" bagged on 8/7/2010 must have all been chilling together..

Scoop you ask "how you know"

well the first thing that caught my eye was Melissa so young so tender...but then Brandy ranchy ass keep fucking with my tunnel vision....

then i notice the back ground of all them bitches on 8-7 is the same...atlas my intuition was right, being that they all got charged with:

Liquor-possess By Person Under 21 Yoa 1st Off

rape, just saying

I am finding peoples facebook accounts and sending them messages laughing about how I found out that they got arrested cause I saw their mug shot on the internet. Best part is for a few of them it lists their addresses so I can include that and offer to stop by and drink a beer.

http://www.floridamugshots.us/Arrests/Mackenzie_Davis_4717989/?d=1

=

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1192600352

I just sent her a message saying "Hey thought your mugshot was sexy. I've always been turned on by a woman who knows how to cry and make her mascara run and want to come over and fuck you while I fist your ass so I can watch you cry and scream at the same time. Well let me know if you are into it I got some pcp we can smoke beforehand"

For real.

There's alot of hot bitches getting arrested there, huh? Reminds me of the time I went to a court date in this small town in Mass, shit was FULL of dimes, all bagged up for underage alcohol possession or shoplifting.

However, if I ever got locked into a cell with one of those freaks posted up top I'd smash their fucking head into the wall repeatedly until they took them/me out of the cell

For real.

There's alot of hot bitches getting arrested there, huh? Reminds me of the time I went to a court date in this small town in Mass, shit was FULL of dimes, all bagged up for underage alcohol possession or shoplifting.

However, if I ever got locked into a cell with one of those freaks posted up top I'd smash their fucking head into the wall repeatedly until they took them/me out of the cell

Swamp, thats...awesome man.

in other news

581000994.jpg

Benzino Arrested In Miami....

RAYMOND SCOTT

Birth Date : 7-18-1965 Race : W

Weight : 170 lbs Eye Color : BRO

Height : 5'09" Hair Color : BRO

Arrest Information

Arrest Date : 8-19-2010 Arrested By : HALLANDALE

Total Bond : $100

Charges