Florida

DETO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

that place ficking sucks man, its like Disney and MacDonald's got together to design a whole state.

I went there on holiday, and me and my family were the only ones on our plane who could cut the immigration/passport que cause we are american. I walk past this Marine (I think) and he was all like "Welcome home, ma'm". I'd never even BEEN to Florida before..................................

hey there FRIEND

there's like 20 million "Disney resorts".

first you get to ride a cool little monorail at the airport.

Water Parks are fun as hell. Go snorkeling and go in the wave machine at Typhoon Lagoon. Chill out @ River Country.

Strange as it may seem. The clubs at Downtown Disney have some pretty hot fucking chicks. Yes, above 18. Bitches were on the jock out there cause most of the dudes were fucking poindexters. I would go to Gator Land. You can take pictures holding baby alligators and big ass pythons. and get to watch them eat whole chickens. maybe a trainer will get eaten. sweet. i fuckin love that place.

CHEER UP BODICE! YOUR ALWAYS SO NEGATIVE.

Originally posted by bodice_ripper

I went there on holiday, and me and my family were the only ones on our plane who could cut the immigration/passport que cause we are american. I walk past this Marine (I think) and he was all like "Welcome home, ma'm". I'd never even BEEN to Florida before..................................

you were flying from oversea's right? well i think he meant welcome home to the USA.....yep.

I understandm he was refering to my return to the US, but my point was what a DAFT concept it was in the first place - Florida being about as far from "home" for me as, say, Dublin would be to Floridians

and Pistol, I am not always negative......

http://www.scottishspca.org/images/education/rats.jpg'>

little things make me happy

Guest FlamingHobo
Originally posted by FatBoy

go to the bars on i thinks its called church st drink ur whole 2 weeks away cause florida sucks dick

church street is for faggots in tight muscle shirts and plastic women who won't talk to you unless you push a beamer.i happen to live in the area...and well disney is about 40 minutes from churchstreet...and if i were you and looking to paint..my guess is don't hit up that tears character...i don't know...you should murder a costume character while you're in that shithole though...that sounds like your only option.

well i havent been there in about 7 years so its all i remember other then umm some haunted house or some shit i dont know orlando is just corny but thats my opinion so go to the lq then go back to ur room and get bent for 2 weeks everything will be ok

Archived