flooded yard in new orleans

saraday

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm surprised they didnt get that line of engines the hell outta there? Craziness, and today I heard that the money that they had been asking for to strengthen the dykes before this happened got diverted to Iraq....... Have fun Bush you have a lot of explaining to do, like why the richest country in the world with one of the largest militaries can't get co-ordinated to save people and provide water etc...

Originally posted by Defect Cards@Sep 1 2005, 05:02 PM

I'm surprised they didnt get that line of engines the hell outta there? Craziness, and today I heard that the money that they had been asking for to strengthen the dykes before this happened got diverted to Iraq....... Have fun Bush you have a lot of explaining to do, like why the richest country in the world with one of the largest militaries can't get co-ordinated to save people and provide water etc...

were definately not the richest. were in billions of dollars of debt, we just got a fuckin huge ass spending limit hahahah

Originally posted by onesecondple@Sep 1 2005, 10:55 AM

looks like a bunch of intermodal boxes blown around like lego's, dang....

i've heard stories about IM boxes falling off container ships in transit...they're quite the hazard if you're sailing anywhere near shipping lanes in open water...if that happened, game over. at first, i was under the impression that nola hadn't taken the schnitz that bad...boy, was i mistaken. to anyone there, collectively- i feel for you, and to anyone who lost friends or family, my condolences...i hope our government can get its shit together and do right by you in your time of need- i'm donating some cash to the red cross when i get paid.

don't fuck around, stay safe...

Originally posted by NUK_IF_YOU_BUK+Sep 1 2005, 10:29 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (NUK_IF_YOU_BUK - Sep 1 2005, 10:29 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Defect Cards@Sep 1 2005, 05:02 PM

I'm surprised they didnt get that line of engines the hell outta there?  Craziness, and today I heard that the money that they had been asking for to strengthen the dykes before this happened got diverted to Iraq.......  Have fun Bush you have a lot of explaining to do, like why the richest country in the world with one of the largest militaries can't get co-ordinated to save people and provide water etc...

were definately not the richest. were in billions of dollars of debt, we just got a fuckin huge ass spending limit hahahah

[/b]

Debt don't mean Jack....Youre only poor when you don't have food to eat , not when youre late on rent...TRUE poverty is when your behind is hungry and you don't know where to get food. ANyone in America in THAT situation is either a Veitnam Vet strung out on heroin or a crackbaby crying in a dumpster....sorry to be so blunt, but anyone who thinks America is not a rich country , first try telling that to someone in Somalia and then go apply for EBT.