flix from me

deceipt

since i've had a little money lately i've been able to get up and paint more often when im not at work or school or wutever else. so i should be postin up new work every week. heres some recent work in chronological order.

http://img8.photobucket.com/albums/v28/never3/my_room.jpg'>

http://img8.photobucket.com/albums/v28/never3/Jan31003.jpg'>

that was my room until it got moved here recently

http://img8.photobucket.com/albums/v28/never3/sketch_bracelet.jpg'>

old simple sketch i did a while back

http://img8.photobucket.com/albums/v28/never3/blue_never.jpg'>

http://img8.photobucket.com/albums/v28/never3/jast_-_the_bubble_gum_machine.jpg'>

that last pic is by jast.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

read the messages i write out to the side of my pieces. they have mysteriously hidden meanings...........:D

http://img8.photobucket.com/albums/v28/never3/never_krylon.jpg'>

http://img8.photobucket.com/albums/v28/never3/never_-_squall_-_blue.jpg'>

i also forgot to add the word "envious" before the word vegetarian. you hear that bitch!? vegetarians are anti-semitic!!!

http://img8.photobucket.com/albums/v28/never3/never_-_jast_-_blue_-_newnan.jpg'>

in case any of you were wondering yes PEETA traveled from italy to come paint with me. ;)

actually jast just couldn't come up with a sketch that day so he just ripped those letters off a peeta piece and created a "detail" sketch out of it that day. i really shouldn't have even posted that picture in here in the first place but wutever. i've already pointed it out so i'd appreciate it if i didn't have sum dumbfucks babblin on sayin he's biting peeta. i already had the talk with him when he put that up.

my R's have been really weak lately. i still dont sketch enuff. that last pic from me is a straight up freestyle(the one that says "meat is murder; murder tastes good!"). now that i look back at it i cant get over how much that R SUCKS! used to i had trouble coming up with N's that looked decent. and always did good R's but now its the opposite.

Originally posted by awkward eye

Well I was just about to say something about that PEETA bite. I guess I'm a "dumbfuck".:lol:

not necessarily. since u are the first person to comment on it after 60 sumthin views i will award you the title of "leader of the sheapherd" congradulations! you are a very important person mr. 553 posts

Just so you know man.... YOU'RE FUCKIN AWESOME DUDE!!!!! but you're "NEVER" gonna be "TOTEM"?!?!?!?! Ooh..... check the hidden message son..... "it's DELUX son, DELUX... it aint that hard" Now go have a Pepsi...... BITER!!!!!! Callin' it like I see it yo!!!!!! Can I get an AMEN!?

Originally posted by ChaMPa

Just so you know man.... YOU'RE FUCKIN AWESOME DUDE!!!!! but you're "NEVER" gonna be "TOTEM"?!?!?!?! Ooh..... check the hidden message son..... "it's DELUX son, DELUX... it aint that hard" Now go have a Pepsi...... BITER!!!!!! Callin' it like I see it yo!!!!!! Can I get an AMEN!?

haha, i think every writer out of ATL has been accused of biting on totem to some extent at least once. im not gonna deny for a second that there isn't some totem influence in my work. can you point out to me what it is you are seeing in my letters that stand out as me biting on him tho? besides the fact that i put black frames around alot of my pieces? maybe the little black things on that one gray piece come out as biting as well? like totem is the only person that ever does that. here is my theory: there is no such thing as original anymore, there is only unique. no ma! its delux! its DELUX!

infamous:

which one? the one in snellville that i did with jast and wacksacks (nomak)? if thats the one ur talking about i need to redo my piece. its one of hte most embarrassing pieces i've ever painted. i dont even got a pic of it cuz it sucked so much. but that was the first time i had painted with that style which is why it was so gay lookin.

Originally posted by InfamousOne

yo whats up with that skate park in gwinnett? yall ever gonna finish it??

ya man i remember you guys. i think i still got urnumber saved in my phone. wuts ur name again? i never ended up coming down there cuz of money situations. and my homeboy that was stayin down there is back up here again with sum pretty cool pictures to show off from the FTAA riots. but yo man hit me up on AIM sometime: Sk8spinz.

GAy evnious vegetarian faggot here

see, you are goin to take this as arguing, but here is the deal. THat over/never flick, im right to the left of over? i ask why im ot there, you say im envious, i just want a flick of my shit, thats all.

next, you come on and make a thread about yourself, posting all this long drawn out shit, blah blah blah, pictures of pieces end up on here from other people, then you protect jast for straight up biting, straight up he told you that. THat is just gay.

Then, you talk about your r's and sich, who cares, WHO CARES, no one. Damn, you dont make threads in brickslayers for yourself.

man fuck the kid who made the thread, fuck his butt biting friend and fuck enter.. enter and never already bite each others shit as it is except for that ugly 3D bullshit..

http://img35.photobucket.com/albums/v106/howdybillybobjoe/walls/other/Hore-Never.jpg'>

http://img35.photobucket.com/albums/v106/howdybillybobjoe/walls/other/never.jpg'>

never... and then some.. get a new name, and a new style.. you and your boner biting butt buddies... and get new spots, not legal walls and wack chill walls.

whatever, yea, like he said, look at things from real life, boxes, simple shit, drow it till your eyes bleed and you draw them with your eyes on the inside of you eyelids. That shading is wack, no good sense of light, but good design. Cool shadows look better if its a warm light highlights. and vice versa, warm shadows for cool highlights.

whoa..

Newnan Georgia? that where i live. but i dont paint there. actually i dont paint at all.

nimes. the assholes. the life crew.

its fresh that you called your homie out for biting. i thought that was cool.

Originally posted by onesecondple

GAy evnious vegetarian faggot here

see, you are goin to take this as arguing, but here is the deal. THat over/never flick, im right to the left of over? i ask why im ot there, you say im envious, i just want a flick of my shit, thats all.

next, you come on and make a thread about yourself, posting all this long drawn out shit, blah blah blah, pictures of pieces end up on here from other people, then you protect jast for straight up biting, straight up he told you that. THat is just gay.

Then, you talk about your r's and sich, who cares, WHO CARES, no one. Damn, you dont make threads in brickslayers for yourself.

it is arguing, only i find if funny. especially when its only done on the internet. i told you my camera is a piece and it does not have panaramic view, my piece and over's piece compliment each other therefore i took those. once dust finishes his piece to the far left i will take a pic of the entire wall from far back. if it bothers you that much i can gladly post ur piece (which doesn't really match with the rest of the production) up. i let you paint cuz i feel kind of like a dick not ever painting with you and all. but as far as us doing productions you honestly need to be on a sumwut similar level as us and not be so stuborn when i try to give you advice. i didn't protect jast for biting, i straight out said he bit. just like screw painted a piece that said saber and also a piece that said revok. does it really fuckin matter!? other peoples emotionally based opinions have no meaning to either of us. when sumbody makes a point we take it as advice and learn from it.

talk about mine? i straight up criticized my own pieces like i always do. and see if anybody else can point out any other flaws in my art. its not like im bragging that im the sickest writer in atlanta or sumthing. who cares? i love when you say this, this is the classic "im pissed off at u but i dont wanna come out and say it" response. i cant make a thread about myself? thats considered being cocky or sumthing? im sorry but i dont know the rules of these little graffiti forums all i kno is kids come thru, post their shit. and then there are always a buncha dipshits that come in and accuse them of biting and everybody calls each other a "toy" and so on and they all argue like 5th graders. its quite entertaining. i havent read any responses up ahead yet, but im sure sumbody has probly called me a toy or accused me of biting again. im sure sumbody will probly bring up that there was another oldschool NEVER before me. lol. i'll have to keep reading tho.

Re: yo.

Originally posted by Im Broke

never... i think u got some style... im not one for the 3D shit like u are

throwin up... would like to see some throws or somethin not just

pieces... but i'll bump ya bro!

thanks for the compliment man. i know ya'll are gonna clown on me like hell for this but i havent done any throw ups in a long time. i've just been getting permission walls lately pretty much. i have another word i write which i will probly start making stencils whenever i have free time and start getting up again. but i am not concerned with getting my name up all over. im not that sick of a writer, so im not that concerned with fame (not that i would be if i were real good). i just paint for fun and self-fulfillment. i dont care at all wut others think of wut i do, but it is nice to know i am appreciated for it.

Originally posted by Buff Jerk

If you're going to do that 3D graffiti, you might want to learn how to do shading. While you're at it, you might want to look into lighting.....and maybe rudimentary color theory...

im learning 3D obviously. ya, my shading is a bit off in places. same with lighting and all, but for the most part i dont think thats that big of a problem. i just need to sketch more and come up with better letters. wut do you think?

Originally posted by laybeuh

man fuck the kid who made the thread, fuck his butt biting friend and fuck enter.. enter and never already bite each others shit as it is except for that ugly 3D bullshit..

never... and then some.. get a new name, and a new style.. you and your boner biting butt buddies... and get new spots, not legal walls and wack chill walls.

there we go! i was waiting for one of these responses! im not changing my name again. its fucking impossible to come up with a name that makes any sense and there not be SUMBODY else that already has it. once again i quote myself "there is no such thing as original anymore; there is only unique".

if u aren't feeling wut i paint. than criticize it. dropping insults does nothing but make me laugh and for me to put you into the stereotype i have of alot of two faced graff writers i've known. whether the wall is legal or illegal makes no difference to me. like i said i paint for myself, fuck wut everybody else says.

P.S. i go by never3. just to keep anybody who might get me confused with the other oldschool never. ;)