flirting & the chase

Guest HESHIANDET

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

and we love you for it, now you should reflect on how long the flogging lasted after the horse was dead... and then move on, but we know you can do that... so come back down and pass me 2 of the 5 you pull on a minute by minute basis!

Guest im not witty

sorry. im still suprised to see smart again. i cant bother to comment on this thread.

but i know a guy who knows a guy who knows a giraffe that knows your girl from your long commited relationship. i seent a picture. girl is hot. fix up look sharp bol.

in long term relationship you learn shit about you partner that you didnt want to know. No matter how long ive been with a girl i dont want to hear hear her blow ass. I dont want to know about her menstrual cycle. I dont want to hear about all the guys shes infatuated with. i dont want to think about all the guys that ran up in it before me. I dont want to be expected to pay for everything. I typically dont want to have to befriend her friends.. Ass on tap is a good feeling but 1 night stands are a better way to get your fix and move on before getting too atttached.

Originally posted by postmodernism@Mar 18 2005, 04:04 PM

i Its too bad you cant have memories erased. I wish i could go to a doctor & have all that shit vacumed from out my head.

No fuckin way man. Then how're you gonna know not to do it again? What doesn't kill us only makes us stronger.