flics from P.A. show 2002 in AZ

tiaw

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest John Gotti

that overview picture looks like one of those parties i used to go to back in the day, when the parents have tables with candy and shit set up......look like a bunch of punk rockers to me.

the show was A+ got trashed off my ass the tables you see are vendors the white haired dude is a rare comdity it was an albino breakdancer not a punk yeah there were plenty of cholos hey its fucking AZ 2 mex rocked the stage while distilled rocked up stairs it was punks/moshers up stairs and hip hop b-boys downstairs they served beer.... to the crews that boycotted the show or forgot you missed out.. but anyways mad people showed up at least i thought it was better than the nitty gritty but those pictures so far doesnt show much.

Originally posted by Gnes 37

the show was A+ got trashed off my ass the tables you see are vendors the white haired dude is a rare comdity it was an albino breakdancer not a punk yeah there were plenty of cholos hey its fucking AZ 2 mex rocked the stage while distilled rocked up stairs it was punks/moshers up stairs and hip hop b-boys downstairs they served beer.... to the crews that boycotted the show or forgot you missed out.. but anyways mad people showed up at least i thought it was better than the nitty gritty but those pictures so far doesnt show much.

yeah those pictures dont do any justice but that blew all the NG shows out of the water next time they should make the entrances bigger so some people can get there heads through the door. MOOOAHAHAAA

Guest John Gotti

whats up with these arizona kids having shows.......shit where im from if you say your going to have a show you're going to get arrested.....i bet all these kids in the desert have their rooms all pieced up and shit.......oh well i cant hate.........plus i bet an NG show would rock the house.......I love that guy PEZ's shit........he be off da hook....True Artist

Originally posted by John Gotti

whats up with these arizona kids having shows.......shit where im from if you say your going to have a show you're going to get arrested.....i bet all these kids in the desert have their rooms all pieced up and shit.......oh well i cant hate.........plus i bet an NG show would rock the house.......I love that guy PEZ's shit........he be off da hook....True Artist

true to that. theyre fun though when done right, i guess.

Originally posted by John Gotti

plus i bet an NG show would rock the house.......I love that guy PEZ's shit........he be off da hook....True Artist

:nut: yeah be sure to bring some No-Doze or something to keep you awake because boredom will kick in after the first five minutes!!!:nut:

This stuff makes me laugh ,,not to chose sides my honest opinion is i thought the PA show was better by entertainment wise and there was a lot more artwork displayed but then call me a hater at least the people at the PA show got me in for free. no harsh feelings lonely heart you guys still got my respect.

DAMN I REALLY DO HATE GRAFFITI

im not mad

I had a good time in AZ at the P. A. Show. There were a few cute honeys, (unlike most hip hop shows I ve been too)and the show represented all elements of hip hop. It was better than some shows Ive been to in NYC. Everyone gave me respect and was cool. I was albe to smoke trees, paint, and mack on bitches, in 70 degree temperatures. Im not mad. As for the graff and canvases, the pictures dont do the best for the artwork. It was good work, but not anything that was mindblowing. That cube shit was a cool concept and the whole spot had mad canvases up.

Anyways - shout out Terrence, Manik and to all the peeps I met, I will see you cats soon

peace

CRAM - nyc

www.cramconcepts.com

Archived