Flicks from your phone thread

Guest imported_Tesseract

Guest imported_Tesseract

Ok, abc made one of these some time ago but i guess its time for a new one. Or it is from me since i upgraded into a new phone with 2 mp camera so i had to download the flicks from the old one to my pc. Keep em coming.

36.jpg

Summer junkie

54.jpg

My satanic km's

101.jpg

one kiwi, a bird and a fish

96.jpg

Summer bum

whitestripes.jpg

Fuckin white stripes

83.jpg

Perveract doesnt sleep.

69.jpg

Notorious P.M.B. and wifey...globetrotting

17.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

If you're gonna take offence to it, i'll go puke out the 6 whiskeys i had, sober up and start using the search machine...but dude, dont put me through this.

Plus, new thread means new flicks

That dog was scared as all hell and shaking.

Here's the story behind it.

I had to get into that car to move it, seeing as how it was parked in front of mine. (This is typical in a parking garage in Philly).

The parking attendent opened the door and saw this little dog. He thought it was going to attack him so he asked ME to move the car.

Pussy.

So, I hop in and the dag was nervous and jumped in the back seat.

I eventually moved the car and all was fine, but it's funny I had to do someone else's job.

Also, that dog was locked in this persons Jeep in the summer with the fucking windows rolled up. What kind of an asshole does that?

Guest imported_Tesseract

Hahaha, a parking garage in philly? Heres a story from the streets of Athens. I walk to my car and theres another car double parked infront. Inside, theres an 80 year old dude in the passenger seat.

We start talking.

-Hey grandpa, can you move the car a little so i can go to work?

-uuuh?! my son is out paying some bills, he'll be right back.

-pops i'm in a hurry here

-I cant drive son

-Do you mind if i drive you and the car a bit forward

- YOU CAN?!

-sure thing.

i get in the car, next to grandpa and i go a little forward to unblock my car, at this time another car comes fast behind us, so i realise i have to do the block to return back so i can doublepark pops next to the car behind me

- We'll have to do the block to get back to where we were.

- If you can drive well enough, fine by me.

I do the block and when i return i see the son searching for his car and his dad, dude turns his head around and goes

- WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU TAKING MY DAD DUDE!!?!?!?

i'm like, great and the grandpa starts laughing his ass off in the most retarted way..

Most hilarious prework morning ever

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Hahaha, that looks like the kind of dog that's all nervous and shaking scared until you come within 6 inches of it's face. Then it turns into a fucking mini hand murder machine.

Those pics are pretty damn good for a phone cam.

Hahahaha, Tesser, that shit is hilarious.

Mams, that dog was way too scared to do anything.

But I know what you mean. The parking attendent was this huge black dude too. He wanted nothing to do with moving that car.

That whole day was fucking weird, after getting my car out and on my way home I was on the interstate and I saw something truly amazing and yet scary.

I'm blasting up 95N at 70 in a 45 (so was everyone else), in the left lane. There was a pickup truck one lane over and three car lengths ahead of me carrying something in the rear truck bed.

A minute later it LOSES their rear cargo.

What was it?

A FUCKING WOODEN DESK!

Dude didn't even look behind him as it shatters into pieces, THEN peices fly up and nearly smack into a car in the lane next to me!

Had I, or anyone, been in that middle lane and one car length behind this asshole.

Dead.

Fucking dead.

Because some shmuck didn't correctly strap down his desk properly.

Man, I used to have this little rat terrier type dog.... and his name was Elvis... anyhow, Alot of times these older black guys would play basketball in my apartments... and my dog would chase them and they'd scream like the biggest sissy's I've ever seen. Over a little dog that could be punted 2 football fields.

Oh, and people carrying shit in the backs of trucks is stupid unless they TIE it down... I see people doing stupid shit all the time. I live down the street from some of the largest salvage yards in DFW, so I see people all the time with their shocks all bottomed out in an early 80s pickup all fucked up and rusty.... and shit piled up in the back.... not tied down.... on the highway with their yeild lights on, fuckin idiots.

i understand the novelty and everything but i kind of liked it better when you had to tote an actual camera to take pictures. now everyone has these camera phones and its like the fucking oscars at every bar you walk into with flashes going off and having to stop 5 times on the way to the bathroom so you dont get in someones photo.

alright, im exaggerating but still........ i finally gave in and bought a cell phone but im still keeping the camera phone resistance alive.

Guest imported_Tesseract

I felt that way too i have to say. Still i think it has to do with digital photography in general. Now that everyone can pay 300 bucks for a decent camera that's smaller than a pack of cigarettes and never pay one cent for developing/printing the whole 'i'm taking pictures and share them immidiatelly'' thing blew out bigtime. We live in the snapshot age for sure.

Personally i hate people who over do it in bars and shit. Flashlights kill drinking. On the other hand i've encountered so many hilarious moments in the train/car/walking that i'm really happy with a camera thats always in my pocket.