Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Flicks from your phone thread

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by imported_Tesseract, Dec 21, 2005.

1. Ok, abc made one of these some time ago but i guess its time for a new one. Or it is from me since i upgraded into a new phone with 2 mp camera so i had to download the flicks from the old one to my pc. Keep em coming.

[​IMG]
    Summer junkie
    [​IMG]
    My satanic km's
    [​IMG]
    one kiwi, a bird and a fish
    [​IMG]
    Summer bum
    [​IMG]
    Fuckin white stripes
    [​IMG]
    Perveract doesnt sleep.
    [​IMG]
    Notorious P.M.B. and wifey...globetrotting
    [​IMG]
    ...​

2. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

great, so instead of bumping my thread so i didn't have to find my photos all over again, you start a new one. awesome. i'll be back....

3. If you're gonna take offence to it, i'll go puke out the 6 whiskeys i had, sober up and start using the search machine...but dude, dont put me through this.
    Plus, new thread means new flicks

4. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

not taking offence, i just didn't want to have to track down my cameraphone flicks. but i did anyway. here's the old thread for anyone that wants to see it. here's a couple flicks of mine. i'll see if i have any new ones worth posting

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. dumy

dumy Veteran Member

W O W

dude..

6. fatalist

fatalist Dirty Dozen Crew

[​IMG]
    drunk
    [​IMG]
    drunk again.

7. 12:02p.m

12:02p.m Senior Member

8. fatalist

fatalist Dirty Dozen Crew

notice how my friends are ashame to hang with me.

9. KETA

KETA New Jack

Ive got pictures of the inside of my mouth also on my phone and pics of the inside of my nose. I love the flash feature.

10. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

Watch out... I've got a giant amount of photos.

Some are cropped from the originals.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

12. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

That dog was scared as all hell and shaking.
    Here's the story behind it.

I had to get into that car to move it, seeing as how it was parked in front of mine. (This is typical in a parking garage in Philly).
    The parking attendent opened the door and saw this little dog. He thought it was going to attack him so he asked ME to move the car.
    Pussy.
    So, I hop in and the dag was nervous and jumped in the back seat.
    I eventually moved the car and all was fine, but it's funny I had to do someone else's job.
    Also, that dog was locked in this persons Jeep in the summer with the fucking windows rolled up. What kind of an asshole does that?

13. Hahaha, a parking garage in philly? Heres a story from the streets of Athens. I walk to my car and theres another car double parked infront. Inside, theres an 80 year old dude in the passenger seat.
    We start talking.
    -Hey grandpa, can you move the car a little so i can go to work?
    -uuuh?! my son is out paying some bills, he'll be right back.
    -pops i'm in a hurry here
    -I cant drive son
    -Do you mind if i drive you and the car a bit forward
    - YOU CAN?!
    -sure thing.
    i get in the car, next to grandpa and i go a little forward to unblock my car, at this time another car comes fast behind us, so i realise i have to do the block to return back so i can doublepark pops next to the car behind me
    - We'll have to do the block to get back to where we were.
    - If you can drive well enough, fine by me.
    I do the block and when i return i see the son searching for his car and his dad, dude turns his head around and goes
    - WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU TAKING MY DAD DUDE!!?!?!?
    i'm like, great and the grandpa starts laughing his ass off in the most retarted way..

Most hilarious prework morning ever

14. Hahaha, that looks like the kind of dog that's all nervous and shaking scared until you come within 6 inches of it's face. Then it turns into a fucking mini hand murder machine.

Those pics are pretty damn good for a phone cam.