FLICKS FROM A STOLEN CAR

fr8rokr

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Dope Flicks !

Yo,,,,,,fr8rokr ! This post is sick ! one of the best ive seen in a while. That spot looks like one of mine in North Dakota,,,,, im curious if that is the same one ive been to. Me and my crew did 8 bombs each the night we went there, it was tight ! If that isnt the spot im thinkin of, then where is that at anyways? Im just curious,,,, I aint tryin to sound like no five O. What kind of car did you jack anyways ? I dont jack cars myself but my boy jacks one everytime after we bomb up the yard. That is how we roll out. Nice post again,,keep it up,, im feelin these graffaz on here !

Peace !!!

Re: Dope Flicks !

Originally posted by DocMartin

Yo,,,,,,fr8rokr ! This post is sick ! one of the best ive seen in a while. That spot looks like one of mine in North Dakota,,,,, im curious if that is the same one ive been to. Me and my crew did 8 bombs each the night we went there, it was tight ! If that isnt the spot im thinkin of, then where is that at anyways? Im just curious,,,, I aint tryin to sound like no five O. What kind of car did you jack anyways ? I dont jack cars myself but my boy jacks one everytime after we bomb up the yard. That is how we roll out. Nice post again,,keep it up,, im feelin these graffaz on here !

Peace !!!

if you aren't joking, choke yourself. The scenic flicks were taken between salmon arm and kelowna.

Re: Dope Flicks !

Originally posted by DocMartin

Peace !!!

^^

cop

u should go back to school and re-learn your "urban speech" skills lol

Archived