Flicks for trade

Chesty Laru

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Having hundreds of flicks dosent make you a flickmaster...

The question is- Are the shots you have Top notch, vintage with classic writers

who coined the term boxcar Art?

I have close to that number of film in my Film Box and well over a couple thousand top quality images I shot myself...Not traded to me.

Not dissing anybody- But at one time I thought my flick stacks were unbeatable

until I met a few Fotokings who put mine & other benchers stacks to shame.

Today you can put me up the with the rest of them-Benching is what i know best.

im not interested in trading and im pretty sure i never will be. my photo collection is more of a reminder of where i've been and what i've seen. unfortunately i'm not old enough to have been able to take pictures of the people that coined the term boxcar art. but i'm doing my share at documenting what's going on now, and i plan to until im dead.

i have around 500 hard and 200 on the computer that need to be developed.

Ive only started to take Freight flicks in the last year or so and i got over 900 hard. I dont fuck with digital. Maybe someday. And maybe someday ill start trading as well. Maybe when i think my collection is unbeatable.

Out of 200 flicks how many you think people would actually want (if they didnt catch them themselves already)?

In my flicks I have a bunch thatve been stamped. My friends tell me "oh, too bad. Its stamped" bladblahblah. I still dig it and even more i like they different ways theyre stamped(some clean as if to preserve the piece and others just STAMPED). Whats your opinion on this, If peices are stamped do you still take the flick(which i do) or do you just think theyre just shit now?