Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Flicks for trade

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by Chesty Laru, Dec 3, 2004.

1. Chesty Laru

Chesty Laru Junior Member

I have a grip of about over 200 flicks from all around the US. If anyone is interested in trading tools of the trade for them, videos or just about anything you want to trade. drop a line or hit me up.
    JiveTurki@aol.com

2. Overtime

Overtime Dirty Dozen Crew

a grip isnt 200, i have about 3000 flicks,,,,,,thats still not a grip

3. droptheknife

droptheknife Member

I have got about 1000 and thats fuck all. I know man with flic collections of 10.000+.

4. Gunm

Gunm Banned

I had around 2 million last time I checked

5. mackfatsoe

mackfatsoe Veteran Member

6. InnerCityRebel

InnerCityRebel Veteran Member

wait can i play to i have over 8000 :yuck:

7. why write?

why write? Veteran Member

8. imported_b0b

imported_b0b Guest

I got around 70,000 real photos

9. laughoutloud

laughoutloud Banned

yeh well done bob, how many trains you done?

10. Hermdog

Hermdog Elite Member

I'm always down to trade for quality flicks. I've you've got the clout then I'm willing to send you something.

11. ArtistikFunk

ArtistikFunk Senior Member

Having hundreds of flicks dosent make you a flickmaster...
    The question is- Are the shots you have Top notch, vintage with classic writers
    who coined the term boxcar Art?

I have close to that number of film in my Film Box and well over a couple thousand top quality images I shot myself...Not traded to me.
    Not dissing anybody- But at one time I thought my flick stacks were unbeatable
    until I met a few Fotokings who put mine & other benchers stacks to shame.

Today you can put me up the with the rest of them-Benching is what i know best.

12. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

im not interested in trading and im pretty sure i never will be. my photo collection is more of a reminder of where i've been and what i've seen. unfortunately i'm not old enough to have been able to take pictures of the people that coined the term boxcar art. but i'm doing my share at documenting what's going on now, and i plan to until im dead.

i have around 500 hard and 200 on the computer that need to be developed.

13. panic

panic Member

about 4 years ago, when i had my own little graffiti website, somebody asked me if they wanted to trade some photos.
    i agreed, and sent him/her some of my flicks. i never got any from the perpitrator. fuck trading, do i know you?

14. Locofanclub

Locofanclub Veteran Member

Ive seen bobs collection...out of the 70,000,a good 20,000 are his trains...he is matiqulous! He notes the location,train no..and even the shades of paint he used! :haha:

15. Bargain Harold

Bargain Harold New Jack

Ive only started to take Freight flicks in the last year or so and i got over 900 hard. I dont fuck with digital. Maybe someday. And maybe someday ill start trading as well. Maybe when i think my collection is unbeatable.

Out of 200 flicks how many you think people would actually want (if they didnt catch them themselves already)?