Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

FLIC TRADING THE OLD SCHOOL WAY

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by droptheknife, Apr 22, 2004.

1. droptheknife

droptheknife Member

I want to trade 6x4 prints with anyone in the UK or Europe. Drop me a mail if old style flic swaps appeal to you. Safe and sorry if this is in the wrong place.

2. skrib139

skrib139 Senior Member

3. nG

nG Member

what part of the UK are you from droptheknife? (if you don't mind me asking...)

4. sneak

sneak Guest

anyone wants to trade with me, im pretty easy to get ahold of.

5. droptheknife

droptheknife Member

Just outside london matie. Skrib i'll mail you later today.

6. crac

crac New Jack

not that this itself isn't dope but it sounds pretty heat.

you send pics of YOUR work in an envelope with YOUR name address city country and your state/province sounds like an easy bust if you ask me. why dont you just handcuff yourself and walk into the station and turn yourself in [ thats the way i see it ]

7. droptheknife

droptheknife Member

its not just your stuff its actions from round where the person sending is from... i would be very unlikely to put in my own work as i have got a thing against self promotion through trades...i just hear about flic trades goin down years ago and now it seems the net has taken over. but what if 12oz disappears and your comp gets thieved by old bill? could mean no flics at all...i would rather have prints stored at another location that i can look back to years later.

8. crac

crac New Jack

i never thought of it that way good point but i doubt my computer will get thieved its an old piece of shit but just like bombing science 12oz could get shut down.

9. skrib139

skrib139 Senior Member

i dont really think feds think like that....

raiding your house for evidence.... "nah allow taking that pc, its old an shit"

dont think so mate. :lol:

10. droptheknife

droptheknife Member

"Oh lets leave this its only a Pentium MMX" :lol:

11. spectr

spectr Guest

well yo get a po box, then trade flicks or the uk = of a po box
    i will trade flicks to

12. skrib139

skrib139 Senior Member

you think its worht paying £50+ a year just to trade a few flicks??

13. sneak

sneak Guest

if "drunken fool" reads this, the email address of yours ive got isnt working. but i am interested.