flatland n e one?

Guest virus

yo i got a q for you all i just got my self some new dave mirra herobikes for 500$ n e one here rides flatland style cuz it is the dopest shit i have ever seen so i wanna see pics ans shit ill post mine later peace

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro

Flatlanding is probably the hardest shit I've ever tried in my life. I practiced everyday (flat and street) for two years and I never got beyond the most basic scuffs. Then I picked up bboying, which I had a much better disposition for. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Let's rephrase that:

Originally posted by TED NUGENT

YOU CANT EVEN TALK ABOUT FLATLAND WITHOUT MENTIONING KEVIN JONES......BOTTOM LINE THE MOST ORIGINAL RIDER EVER

Guest chicken bone
Originally posted by BROWNer

i thought this was about the ill book 'Flatland' by Edwin Abbott.

HAHA! I got so excited about this thread because I thought so too, only to be dissapointed. I'm kind of excited again because you were thinking the same thing. Lets be friends. :)

I just took a course in Chaos Theory and Relativity. Yay!

Guest BROWNer

rock on with your nerdism chicken bone. i think the whole math thing is amazing.

i'm surprised to see others have even heard of flatland. i should read it again, its

been some time. chaos theory? i got to grade 12 advanced math, and i think i ended

up with 55% in that course. brown and math aren't made for each other.

I like to call it fagland. Because it's the must unhardcorest shit there is. I ride bicycles. The difference is, I'm bad ass, I get adrenaline rush when I do a rail or a big jump with a 360 barspin in it. What do they get, they scrape their poor little elbow *maybe* if they fall. I can also do manuals, peg manuals, and hang fives (one foot on the front peg nose manualing) which would be a flatlandish type trick.

But, no, spinning around like a ballerina on your bicycle is not cool or looked at as something that's hard to do. I'd compare it to haveing 8,933 posts on this message board. Is that person that has that many posts cool? Maybe. Did they waste a whole lot of time getting there? YEA.

Archived