Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

flamin malaysian....

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by jah, Sep 4, 2002.

1. jah

jah Elite Member

while my group was waiting for chef to open the kitchen today this fuckin malaysian starfish stuffer asks me if im stoned in front of all my classmates (i dont really give a fuck if they know i burn but i dont especially want him blurting shit out like that right before class). i just laughed and told him i dont smoke. so the motherfucker just assumes im high and tells me im a hazard in the kitchen and shit and then tells me i should go home in a kinda threatening voice (not like he was gonna do anything to me but like he might tell chef or some shit). motherfucker, i get up at fuckin quarter to five to get to class and be ready by eight oclock! if i look fuckin tired or out of it its because of lack of sleep! fucker just assumes shit and starts trippin hella much. he had me sketched! shit ruined my whole high. i still pimped my shit today though.....

2. WISE

WISE Member

is stuffed starfish any good?

3. kissmyass#1

kissmyass#1 Senior Member

damn fags always trying to bring the straight man down......damn them!!!!

4. zen

zen New Jack

well dont worry. hey man wanna smoke some herb?

5. jah

jah Elite Member

no shit. fuckin with me cus of his insecurities or something. dudes always tryin to be the center of attention and shit. loud, queeny flamer. he thinks being gay makes him the fuckin king of the world or some shit. dude makes some nasty ass jokes too. hes such a fuckin cliche gay guy. "fab" is his most used word. chill gay dudes are cool. as long as they know what time it is (know their boundaries) then i couldnt care less if they fucked male dogs in the ass. its the attention deprived flamers who arent secure enough in their gayness to just act right that bother me. and this guy didnt even really bother me until this shit. i actually thought he was kinda funny once in a while. but he needs to learn to mind his own fuckin business and not worry about me being high. especially since he doesnt fuckin know. the thing that pisses me off the most about it isnt that chef might think im comin burnt out to class, its that chef might be lookin out for me blazing up from now on. cus we just light up in the parking lot in my boys car usually and chef walks by but he doesnt think shit of it. now im worried hell be lookin to see whats goin on in the car. i dont know though. fuck it....

6. jah

jah Elite Member

i dont smoke.....

7. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

How's the chocolate starfish?

8. Matthew13

Matthew13 Member

Jah...you go to a culinary school?

matthewfoodforthoughtthirteen.

9. jah

jah Elite Member

"mothafucka, im a grown fuckin man. ill come to school high if i want. shit, you came to class gay....."

-big mike!

hahaha. thats what my boy said when i told him the story. dudes funny as hell.

10. jah

jah Elite Member

dude, i go to THE culinary school. not the fuckin CIA either.the original, LE CORDON BLEU.....

this school is sick as fuck! i only have 2 more weeks to go and ill be done with my first course. then i got intermediate and superior cuisine and ill be on my way to owning a 5 star restaurant....

11. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

So let me get this straight you got mad cause a flaming Malaysian homo called you out on being stoned in class?

Marijuana is illegal buddy.

12. jah

jah Elite Member

aww, come on now matthew, dont be embarrassed.....

haha;)

13. jah

jah Elite Member

youre joking right.....(?)

14. avils

avils Senior Member

why dont you just smack that fucken ricer pants bandit straight in the face ? cmon man.. at least bail him up outside of class and tell him what a fuck he is for doing that and that you'll smash his head open if he ever pulls a stunt like that again.

le petite chef :eek:

15. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

Jah: I would like to see you battle an Iron Chef one day. :D