Flag burning

Guest Uncle Wiggly

Guest Uncle Wiggly

I guess the house just passed a bill making it illegal to burn the flag... some PA senator (or rep) just introduced a bill saying foreign students from 'states that support terrorism' must renounce their homeland and become American citizens in order to attend college here (insert terrorist pipeline)...

80% of Palestinians think there can never be a peaceful co-existance between them and Israel

Also, 80% of Americans think you don't really reach adulthood until age 26

and Martha Stewart is under Federal indictment!

What an age we live in!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Uncle Wiggly
Originally posted by se_FOUR

Yeah but who`s the most powerful country in the world that supports Israel?

OH WAIT I KNOW THIS!!!!

Originally posted by se_FOUR

Yeah but who`s the most powerful country in the world that supports Israel?

USA.

I hate the fact we support Israel.

Its because we have alot of Jewish people in politics.

Guys like Richard Pearl, Paul Wolfowitz, etc.

Who are totally pro-Israel and anti-Arab.

Thats what the war in Iraq was all about.

Iraq is not a threat to the United States no matter what they say. They were, hoever, a threat to Israel. Now the USA will want to put an Army base right in Iraq..so they can quickly intervene when Israel needs help. Fuck Israel.

Go watch 'Palestine is still the Issue'.

Originally posted by mapo returns

USA.

I hate the fact we support Israel.

Its because we have alot of Jewish people in politics.

Guys like Richard Pearl, Paul Wolfowitz, etc.

Who are totally pro-Israel and anti-Arab.

Thats what the war in Iraq was all about.

Iraq is not a threat to the United States no matter what they say. They were, hoever, a threat to Israel. Now the USA will want to put an Army base right in Iraq..so they can quickly intervene when Israel needs help. Fuck Israel.

Go watch 'Palestine is still the Issue'.

Thats the thing, we got a HUGE jewish population going back hundreds and hundreds of years, jews in politics too, guess thats why we`re in this togetgher eh?

Both our countries politians are a bunch of money grabbing cunts!!

It's all semantics friends,

Point is,

I have love for the motherland

hundreds and thousands of years of slavery, oppression and persecution

We are well deserving of our holy land....

the real question is: what country and/or political group isn't corrupt and self-serving?

Guest Uncle Wiggly

and Banking, and medicine... and house painting and car repair and everything else... Anyway, if there was a law it would be against it!

Guest Uncle Wiggly

no dude I said "against it"

anyway, back to the flag thing... is it against the law to burn the Israeli flag in America yet?

Guest Uncle Wiggly

My best friend used to live with a racist Korean and a drunk hesher Vietnamese... the Korean would talk down to all of us and tell us why we inferior while we played PGA Tour... then he would get mad because we just talked about the game and with a few insults on the side, he'd storm out and be gone for 2 days at a time.

but i thought they claimed you can't do any jail time or get any kind of..i don't know the word but me and some of my teachers were talking about it..you could burn flags but you can't do it in a public place because its obstruction of something..and when you get arrested there not charging you for flag burning there gonna pin a whole lot of other shit on you...

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I've always thought flag-burning is pretty stupid. I guess it held some strength when it first started happening, it carried a strong message, but nowadays the idea is played out and just seems childish.

Attacking symbols instead of the symbolized is rather futile these days.

Guest sneak

to me, i always thought if you paid for the flag, whats the point in burning it? why dont you go burn some money instead..

Originally posted by El Mamerro

I've always thought flag-burning is pretty stupid. I guess it held some strength when it first started happening, it carried a strong message, but nowadays the idea is played out and just seems childish.

Attacking symbols instead of the symbolized is rather futile these days.

agreed.

seems like its right up there with putting a picture of someone on a dartboard and throwing away.

pointless.

Archived