Fist fighting

TheVisualAssault

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

you know what hurts?

a fist to the ribs..shit can hurt for weeks..go for the ribs. bruise that shit...cause i hate it..it can stun a mutha fucka too..it did for me.

watch old boxing matchs like jack dempsy or marciano, tunney, etc.

back then it was more brawling then boxing

also watch say, the muhammed ali/sonny liston fight. watch how ali uses the ring, how he stays just outside listons reach and is always on his toes, then when its time to get to work, hell jump right in and throw a combo or two, and hop right out of his reach again.

shit like that, youll have a pair of hands in no time

but most important is bein able to stay calm, that above anything else, an you will be able to take care of yourself in about any situation

*edit*

ive lost one fight in my life, and it was when i got jumped. but since i was calm and i saw basically who was throwin what at what time, who was tryin to tackle me etc. i got caught a few times but never left my feet.

when it comes to punching theres two things you want to achieve, a solid hit, and quickness. if you can repeatedly hit someone solidly (i.e. when you go to hit something, throw a punch with a good amount of strength behind it, an aim about 2 inches behind whatever your trying to hit), and quickly the fight will be over before it starts. and hit someone solid, dont try to k.o. them. unless you see the perfect opportunity. if you fail youll either hurt yourself, or leave yourself open

but yea... i could talk on this all day but i gotta go, holla at your boy with some questions an ill give you the 2 cents ive collected over the years on this subject

Guest willy.wonka

I FORGOT WHO SAID IT, BUT A STREET FIGHT HAS NO RULES...USE ANYTHING YOU CAN PICK UP THROW AR BAT HIM DOWN WITH..KNIVES AND GUNS ARE A NO NO.

One tip i learned the hard way is to have a lighter in your fist so that your hand is solid and doesnt have a lot of give or else you can facture your hand! Another tip is to keep moving around the guy so that you can get a angle on him! And remember practice makes *perfect!!

or youll look like this guy...:D

Guest TresOne
Originally posted by Strykah

One tip i learned the hard way is to have a lighter in your fist so that your hand is solid and doesnt have a lot of give or else you can facture your hand!

Ahh, good times. I was smokin' a bowl with a few buddies when these punks rolled up and tried to jack his weed... my buddy had the lighter in his hand, like described above, and punched the kid in the head so hard that the lighter shattered and little plastic bits got stuck in his hand fairly badly. Still, it was pretty neat, and he knocked the kid clean out with one punch.. Don't remember much after that *cough cough* ...

my fighting days were over for quite a while until a few nights ago

this kid called me out basically

so i clocked him in his face (i think his nose broke, blood blood blood)

then i gave him a hard right to the throat

it actually felt good.

dunno if you guys have ever been in a fight..but...going for tactical spots rarely works if you aren't trained...a favorite of mine is the headbutt.....broken nose guaranteed if you hit with the top front of your scalp...no pain for you...hard swift headbutt....then you can basically do what you want...if it works right

Guest Stapler
Originally posted by -Rage-

Kick em in the junk.

Man that is one of the most shallow things to do..............If I had someone do that to me I would not stop strangelling them until they are almost dead and then proceed to put them in hospital......THAT IS FOR WEAK MOTHER FUCKERS:mad:

Guest Stapler

The head butt is a fucking nutty move that does th trick.....But I like to smack the fool around that picks a fight with me.....Then give him a head butt if needed.............

if you get that spot underneith the nose your always going to come out on top. there are many out comes... split lip, tooth through lip, bloodied nose... whatever. i know for a fact that this spot hurts, i got clothes lined in a rugby game once in this exact spot. i had my first nose bleed (i dont ever get nose bleeds) my teeth hurt for weeks after wards.

Archived