fish and chips appreciation

D3N53one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best fish and chips i've ever had was at this gnarly truck stop up in northern minnesota. I can't remember what it was called, but their fish and chips owned all other fish and chips. Why is it called fish and chips anyways? You never get chips with it, you always get fries? Do french people call fries chips or something? Stupid french people.

Originally posted by McPhoo

Um, i thought it was Brits that called em chips. My old man's a limey - has fucked up words for everything. Crazy limeys. :rolleyes:

Yeah, i think you're right. Fish and Chips are <span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>WICKED! </span>

Guest sneak

something else to thank the english for...

once, when on holiday in san fransisco i went to a restaurant with my family and the special of the day was "fish + chips with a side order of fries"

that still cracks me up at you americans..

"FRIES" ARE "CHIPS" IN BRITANLAND! MY MOM USED TO LIVE THERE! LIMY BRITS ARE COOL!

i got some mad fish n chips on a dock resteront in mariland! soooo good! and we got a table of beer cooked crabs! and massive onion rings! them dock folk know how to eat..

and because of this thred. im gonna go get some fish-n-chips!

thanks guys!:king:

naaaaaaaaahh none of you have experienced real fish and chips. real fish and chips are from a greasey-ass place where they also sell donner-kebabs, salty as fuck and with a pint of guiness, anywhere in england. ive NEVER and anything that comes remotely close in the states. for real.

Originally posted by $360

naaaaaaaaahh none of you have experienced real fish and chips. real fish and chips are from a greasey-ass place where they also sell donner-kebabs, salty as fuck and with a pint of guiness, anywhere in england. ive NEVER and anything that comes remotely close in the states. for real.

word. It's all about Carlos the kebab man. 3am drunk as a skunk avoid the puke on the way out. chilli sauce and spicy potatoes.

Originally posted by Devilush

Heck yea. Greatly appreciated. There is this one bar a couple of blocks away that serves fish and chips, fried oysters, fried mushrooms, and all that good stuff.

Goes great with a tall glass of beer.

I imagine that you have gaINED GOOD WEIGHT. :crazy: