first whip

GucciCondom

Aight well I decided I need to invest in some transportation.

My budget is around $6000 for a used car. I just don't know what to get. I have been searching around and found a lot of pretty nice cars with mileage under 100k. I plan on fixing whatever I get up in the months to come with some mods and whatnot.

Should I get..

A civic?

An accord?

A Maxima?

or pimp it with a 94' Lex? :lol:

Suggest me some shit.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

it's weird. six grand is at that cusp between a cool used car or a good down payment on a new one. if you want to do it right, get a freakin tacoma. stripped down those things are only a little over twelve grand new, and it will run forever, and you can use it forever.

but if you wanna look cool, don't listen to me. i bought a panel van with a cage in it.

Originally posted by GucciCondom

well theres this puppy. im not sure if i see eclipses as girl cars or not but they dont look so bad. this ones already got rims and shit too.

http://cars0.ipixmedia.com/abc/cars/_CARS_3dc9dd607240eb17ac6963aacbe5717b/i-1_T.JPG'>

:yuck:

http://www.lowrideredge.com/features/0302lre_topless06_zoom.jpg'>

:yum: now that is an eclipse

Originally posted by Daze One Million

the club aint nothing.....all you gotta do is cut the steering wheel and presto, the club is useless, you gotta get that new thing that locks your brake pedal...fuckin thing has a laser cut key and a bullet proof lock

very very true.... good looking out

Originally posted by GucciCondom

yeah ill def get an alarm

no matter what type of an alarm you have, get the club too, A good car man can be past that shit before it beeps usually. the club is SOMETIMES a little harder...

ragsoedontknowwhyiwouldknowsuchathingoner

a buddy of mine has two of the most insane anti-theft things i've ever heard of on his car. first, he has a memory chip thing he has to insert into the dash or else it won't start. then he got this thing that lets you remove the steering wheel. you just take it with you whenever you leave your car somewhere shady.

but homeboy lives in an area i don't feel safe at night in, and i live in a neighborhood callled "the murda dubbs."

rides i suggest and approve of...

-toyota 4runner 2wd (1992-2000)

-toyota pickup 2wd singlecab (1989-1995)

-honda civic (any year as long as you leave it stock)

-mazda pickup single or extended cab (1988-1992)

-toyota tacoma (1995-present)

-acura integra (1991-1997)

-any volkswagen (except that stupid truck they made)

all of these are very reliable if you dont fuck around too much in them

well except for the toyotas and vws

theyll take anything you can throw at them

and still run strong

Archived