Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

first times out

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by scienxe, Jun 14, 2001.

1. scienxe

scienxe Member

so here is the results of what are basically my first 2 times out....

the throwie
    http://members.aol.com/xdiss3nt/images/throwie.jpg'>

dexter
    [img]http://members.aol.com/xdiss3nt/images/dexter.jpg'>

hold on tight to your fears
    [img]http://members.aol.com/xdiss3nt/images/face.jpg'>

the dexter letters are pretty bad i know. i was in a hurry because i heard the street sweeper in the front of the building and i know it comes back there after its done... (i could have done better im sure.) the face is original, i was going to fill it but the was was the same as my fleshtone. oh. and i ran out of black midway through so the hair is mostly just sporatic sprays of black dust. then i got spooked right before i did the teeth and had to come back later and make super quick work of it. oh well. so any pointers at all?

2. BEGINNER

BEGINNER New Jack

I JUST WANNA SAY IT FEELS GREAT TO BE FIRST. BEAT YA TO IT SUCKAS! JAJAJAJAJA! OK WHATEVER!

3. platapie

platapie Guest

the dexter is pretty good. thats pretty dope for your first time. what the hell is with being first?

4. scienxe

scienxe Member

5. reckalot

reckalot Member

thats pretty good for your first time...sweet beaver

6. menos

menos Junior Member

your first time painting? impressive. the last one is pretty fresh but you need to work more on shading and coloring though. also, the expected (but true) "WORK ON YOUR HANDSTYLE".

keep painting. get a good supply and go out as much as you can. when you cant go out, sketch. look at flicks, take flicks, but dont bite. soak it in. take your girl out to dinner. go watch a movie. buy some new headphones. buy some new underpants. they feel good. tie your shoes. comb your hair. shave that molester mustache. pluck your uni-brow. get a girlfriend. talk to your mom. eat fresh food. drink lots of water. walk instead of taking the bus. stop wearing designer clothes. stop watching so much tv. stop eating fast food.

7. menos

menos Junior Member

your first time painting? impressive. the last one is pretty fresh but you need to work more on shading and coloring though. also, the expected (but true) "WORK ON YOUR HANDSTYLE".

keep painting. get a good supply and go out as much as you can. when you cant go out, sketch. look at flicks, take flicks, but dont bite. soak it in. take your girl out to dinner. go watch a movie. buy some new headphones. buy some new underpants. they feel good. tie your shoes. comb your hair. shave that molester mustache. pluck your uni-brow. get a girlfriend. talk to your mom. eat fresh food. drink lots of water. walk instead of taking the bus. stop wearing designer clothes. stop watching so much tv. stop eating fast food.

8. that dexter is cool
    i can see on my cristal ball that your key movement will be rocking characters
    unless my cristal ball is made from glass
    then im wrong

9. curious george

curious george Senior Member

what exactly do you write? and are you from nash?

10. ubejinxed

ubejinxed Veteran Member

i think the characters are pretty damn nifty.

------------------
    high plains drifter

11. Seym1has2no3fiends

Seym1has2no3fiends Elite Member

and I know you're rocking the stocks too

12. BISHOP

BISHOP Member

the charecters are good. obviously keep workin on the letters, but i cant see any drips either. good job for your first flight.

------------------
    I SUCK BUT YOU BLOW*!

13. scienxe

scienxe Member

yeah no drips! i was excited about that. i think the reason is i practiced on cardboard a couple of times and it drips like fuck so i had to move super super fast. so i kind of got used to it. curious george, im from nashville, i write scienxe, radix, and (once) soze. im not up anywhere but maybe a few bathrooms, and around madison (rivergate mall area), and only on the back of buildings. =) and how the fuck did you know i have a molester mustache and a unibrow? creepy. oh and about only doing characters... im not that good at em. i just havent had enough paint (or the paint that i want) or the time to do a piece thats not just a character pretty much. and i thought it would just be easier to do what i did first. but soon. soon. maybe tonight i will have a real piece up. i'll get a flick if i do. thanks for the words of encouragement everyone. oh and yes i know my handstyle sucks. for some reason it gets worse when i've been painting for a while (and im usually already shaking from all the god damn coffee i inhale.)

-radix
    oh... side note... that face is a self portrait of sorts.

14. leakbreath

leakbreath Member

that shit aint bad for your first..the dexter is iLL..keep painting and practicing