First Time Painting, Let Me Have It .....

cheps

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that's actually pretty good if it actually is your first thing painted. just work on keeping your lines straight.

and don't call it a "bomb" if it's on a board on your mom's porch.

Nah, imma keep at it. I just started with paint a few weeks ago, and this was done with all stock caps, I got some ny fats, skinnys, german fat, on the way, so imma try em out.

Oh yea, thats just where I live off campus where i goto college, its not really suburbia.

-A

Guest duffman

man fuck what all these haters on this board say... Everyone has to start somewhere...

I am going to give you BIG props for keeping it simple... Im so sick of kids trying to jump into wild style and technical shit..

Just do what DMX said and try to keep the lines straight and keep the letters the same thickness...

keep at it ..

First off, my 3 yr old sister can probably paint better. no style, try drawing first to get an idea of what you want your letters and bombs to look like. once u have a good idea, paint it alot of times to learn how to put your drawings on a wall. Secondly, how the fuck does someone like u have that many posts in such a short period...i swear this gets worse every day...

tossmycans

aww damn i'm jealous i don't even have a backyard wut the hell am i paintin for. shittt i should moves to the burbs and paint boards on my backporch. somebody take me away if this is where graff is goin. oh yeah and if u wanna paint i suggest take some art classes or somethin no dissin just the truth.

peace all

Archived