FIRST TATTOO

Guest batsnake

Guest batsnake

I remember we were listing to colors by ice t and drinking natty ice. i think i was 13. someone boosted a bottle of india ink. everybody knew about that shit. so my buddy breaks out the bic and smashes it with his foot until finally we got a little piece of razor. keep in mind this is early 90s white trash shit. so he starts working on the inverted cross on his forearm. proper. then he put "fuck peace" on the spider web between his thumb and index. i started working on "napalm death" on my leg cuz im a pussy but that shit was bleeding up a storm. so i stopped. then about 10 years later this kid was shooting up this other kids trailer home when the kid who lived there decided it wasnt cool anymore. so he shot my tattooist 13 times and tried to burn his body. his defense" the clonapin made me do it" yeah that worked hes doing life. ill never forget that kid. moral of the story - tattoos are cool.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

haha homemade tats when bored. good stuff. good thing the only thing i did was 3 dots on a finger along with some other assorted dots as practice on my hand and a small line on my arm the size of "--"

but my first real tattoo was when I was 16 at a tattoo shop in East LA.

I had my aunt go in and pretend she was my mom, and tell the fat biker guy that her son just turned 18 and she wanted to get him a tat but he didn't have an ID. He said sure as long I was 18 and she was my mom. So I got "Brown Pride" tatted above my elbows in handwriting. "Brown" on my left "Pride" on my right. My mom saw it about a week later and prolonged my not having a liscence riding on the buss experiance.

I got "flux" written in old english script on my lower back when i turned 18. It's pretty big and is shaded. in the lead up to my tat everyone was like "ooh, what about when you get older? you won't be the same person anyone and you won't want it." So I got the word for change permanently tattooed to me :)

My parents call it my gangbanger tatt

Originally posted by bodice_ripper

I got "flux" written in old english script on my lower back when i turned 18. It's pretty big and is shaded. in the lead up to my tat everyone was like "ooh, what about when you get older? you won't be the same person anyone and you won't want it." So I got the word for change permanently tattooed to me :)

My parents call it my gangbanger tatt

i looked up flux and it doesnt mean change, but if it did that would be a pretty cool concept :D

^^^ reminds me of mine..

my first tattoo is a group of little stars kind of dancing around..

(its a band)

i got it thinking that it would be a reminder of my youth, and the constant state of change in life..

i still like it i guess, but i was just a kid when i got it (17)

at least it looks ok..

my first tat was when i was 18 (leagle age in oz) and this rough ass bikie guy did it..

i swear he was trying to scare me too, every so often he would press really hard and shite, and was talking some hardcore shit to his biker friend who was also in the room.

he wasnt that great though, my tatt is all raised and shite , i think that means its scar'd or somthing..i still like the tat though, it was my own design and even now that my skills are far far far superiour i still think its cool because it was a reflection of my mentality when i was 18..

I have a blue tribal band around my left wrist.

The tattoo artist was some chick and she did a pretty shitty job.

Its off-center and not filled in well at all. Im either going to get it covered or removed. Most likely removed, but it will be awhile before I get the money for that.

Coincidentally I was at a tattoo shop tonight and was looking at stuff.

Im thinking of some type of gray band around my right leg. We'll see.

Archived