first sketch..

conti

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ok here/....

*positive comment*

its better then my first sketch and at least u know 3-d. In the "sucking" catagory of members on this board your probly on of the best...

*BUT*

*negative comment*

before anything, try developing a basic handstyle because yours sucks....delete all the stuff around it. Flip through some magazines and sites and get an idea of color, 3-d whatnot....and dont bite other peoples stuff....

goodluck/bye

its better than my first sketch....but dont try to sketch before u cant even tag....get ur handstyles down because ur previous ones look like shit....simplfy it...get rid of the arows, everything.....same as that other dude said...get a mag or cruise around ur city and just look at tags...and develope ur style......too many arows and lines=toy

yeah if you're just starting out , thats not too bad. But remember don't fuckin' look at other graff artists and bite them. Develop your own "unique" style. Original shit is always the best.

stay original:cool:

AE....Abnormal Erections:king:

thanks for the *positive* comments. hmm..i knew what i was going to say, but i forgot..damn. oh, i was gonna say something about the tags. i'll keep practicing them and try to remember,

too many arows and lines=toy

peace.

-conti

since this thread is getting more looks than the last one i added a sketch too, i decided to throw a new one in here...i am working my structure letter by letter, instead of rusing into whole words...tell me what you think, suggestions, tips...whatever, i am going to add a fill and background later.

e.JPG

oh yeah, and when you guys color a sketch, do you do it the same way as doing a piece, like fill, outline, inlines, or outlines and inlines before the fill? thanks...

Archived