First shot at a more complex sketch ....

cheps

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest DRIPONERS

MY NAME IS DRIP AND I NEVER HAVE PUT DRIPS AROUND IT LIKE THAT ONLY BIG FAT ONES OFF THE LETTERS OH YEA CHECK OUT THE ALBUQUERQUE THREAD IT SHOWS MY INFLUENCES

i'm not gonna break ur heart kid...um well ur hand is pretty ugly....ur lettes they aight...atleast it was an attempt at some complex shit...its not that bad, but its not exactly proper shit either...its fine......lesses the dripps alot...u over did that...and ur outlines ok...its getting better....stay up n keep doing ur shit...u'll get better....

P.E.A.C.E. = Positive Energy Always Creates Elevation:idea:

Guest THEdude
Originally posted by cheps

Nah, trust me, this is the last place i would look for encouragement, I just ignore the dipshit comments and take honest ones, thats why im on the site .....

-A

take the honest ones?

people were being honest.

i still think you should keep it simple. lose the drips, the width on the top of the e, the bar under the s, the whole bottom level. hope i helped.

...if i ever saw that painted on a wall i would destroy it with a bunch of throwies...but i guess that will never happen since i really doubt you actually paint...but if you actually are planning on taking graff seriously at some point you, and most everyone else reading this, need to understand that graffiti does not exist in a notebook, it exists in the real world, the shit in your notebook is just drawings, it's not graff...untill you go out in the real world and try to paint you won't understand why everyone is telling you to get simpler...would it have reallymade you feel that great if you had posted this and everyone said, "dope shit man, go crush some trains!"...you knew that woudn't happen, just look around on this site for inspiration and look at your drawings and the drawings of others and you can see the things that seperate them, being able to push yourself to get better is what it takes to last and actually make a name for yourself, not going around and always seeking approval from other people...and remember one other important thing, you can draw the best outline in the world, but that doesn't mean you can paint it...

...your hand is the worst thing i have ever seen in my entire life...

Originally posted by porque

...if i ever saw that painted on a wall i would destroy it with a bunch of throwies...but i guess that will never happen since i really doubt you actually paint...but if you actually are planning on taking graff seriously at some point you, and most everyone else reading this, need to understand that graffiti does not exist in a notebook, it exists in the real world, the shit in your notebook is just drawings, it's not graff...untill you go out in the real world and try to paint you won't understand why everyone is telling you to get simpler...would it have reallymade you feel that great if you had posted this and everyone said, "dope shit man, go crush some trains!"...you knew that woudn't happen, just look around on this site for inspiration and look at your drawings and the drawings of others and you can see the things that seperate them, being able to push yourself to get better is what it takes to last and actually make a name for yourself, not going around and always seeking approval from other people...and remember one other important thing, you can draw the best outline in the world, but that doesn't mean you can paint it...

...your hand is the worst thing i have ever seen in my entire life...

word up to that, yo; HAHAAHHAHAHA

Trust me, im not on here to get approval. I definately wasnt expecting people to say that its ill, im expecting some honest feedback and some specific pointers on whut to improve on and what to lose. I want to get better at sketching before I go out and do the shit on the wall. If I cant sketch, then I doubt I can paint what im tryin to sketch. I just want to see if I have improved any from my previous sketches.

-A

Originally posted by swif1

work on your hand.

lessen the drips.

try to keep the letters the same width.

all of the above..

k right when i read the title of this thred i knew your sketch would be wack!

why you ask. because you say you tried to make it all complex.. you cant just decide to make your sketches complex or they will look shitty.. you have to start of with the most basic font ever and then it will just grow complex... whell actually your mind will grow more complex.. you were probably just lookin at complex shit and wanted to try it out...

but yah when i first started i tried to go all complex and some dudes just like that looks awfull,, start over... i totally just went back to the beginning and kept it simple for like a month... then i would notice i would just add minor adjustments to my letters without really noticing..

but yah it will all come to you in good time,, im honestly just trying to help you speed up that process.. getting out of the toy phase is one of the hardest things ever.. most people cant understand that you have to go simple and they just end up quiting...

Originally posted by Arson Oner

who taught me???.Islam is the word....

Islam.." I Stimulate Life And Matter"...

Swif.."Savior Wisdom I'm Father"....

its some nice shit to read on...

Power Equality Allah Cee Equality

worrrrd. :)

cheps --> please focus on your hand for now.

Archived