first sexual experience

DETO

mine was at the girls house on a sunday while her parents were at church,listening to jagged edge, hot little honey both our first time i went an hour and twenty minutes :D she couldn't even move after she was kinda pissed because she was in pain and to quote her "you have sunbeams shooting out of your ass!" i was soooo happy :D :king: aaahhhhhh memories :love2:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Catch22

Mine was also at my girlfriend's house. It was a sunday & her parents were at a Raiders game back when they were in L.A. It was the first time for both of us & it took me about an hour also, 45 min. to get it in & 15 min to nut!

......but when I got my first piece of pussy, I fell in love.

jagged edge aint been out that long

bet you still cum in 2 minutes also

pros like the marlboro rock all night if they choose too

bump craig david while i'm getting the job done

i bet 99.9% of you fuck ugly bitches if you're getting laid at all...

yo etch... you baggin dimes or what?

JAGGED EDGE HAS BEEN OUT SINCE 97 AND THE GIRLIE WAS A DIME I WILL NOT FUCK WITH AN UGLY BITCH, I WOUNT EVEN GET BRAINS FROM AN UGLY ASS BITCH 2 MINUTES :lol: :lol: NOT EVEN WHEN I TRY! DAMN ME WHY CANT I CUM QUICK! LATELY I JUST WANNA GET MINE AND GET OUT

no joke here...

it was 14 and it was in a church... not the front or anything... but in one of the back rooms. i had just gotten kicked out of school so my moms was all pissed off, so she made me go to some sort of meeting with her at the church we used to go to... well as it turns out this 13 year old girl in the same situation as me had to show up with her mom dukes... so blah blah blah, she was a little slut... and you know i had to take advantage of it!!! man that was the greatest day of my life.. it has all been down hill since thenl.:o

It was in the front seat of my 89 integra... My girlfriend at the time was giving me head, but it didnt do the trick..... I asked if she wanted to (she wasnt a V) and she was down......

Sex leads to too much emotional attachment....

Guest me IS cool
Originally posted by MARLBORO RED

:lol: haha :lol:

hahah, thats so true.

but in my case, ive been with a few models here and there. its wierd seeing a girl youve been with on a billboard.

Guest THEMEDIC
Originally posted by phism

heh, i was shit the first time. lasted like 3 minutes. oh well, whatever. oral is more fun anyway if you ask me.

agreed

Re: 1/2 a virgin

stop fronting dude...

first of all the first CD "a jagged era" came out in 1998 not 1997... and that's here nor there 'cus you know you were listening to the shit that just came out...

and it wasnt the new one (jaggid little thrill) it was the one with promise and lets get married.........JE Heartbreak and it was in 2000

Archived