first piece ever

sweetcherry

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 3d is in the first one is wacky. The Y is too big for the whole piece. The only thing I like is the coloring.

The second piece, get rid of that crown and those blue whatever they are. The fill is the only nice thing I see on the second sketches.

But if these are you first pieces, then seriously keep going youre gonna get alot better, then you can come back and post and be like, "BOOM what now toy-ass mu'fuckas, an shit."

Originally posted by Glik0

The 3d is in the first one is wacky. The Y is too big for the whole piece. The only thing I like is the coloring.

The second piece, get rid of that crown and those blue whatever they are. The fill is the only nice thing I see on the second sketches.

But if these are you first pieces, then seriously keep going youre gonna get alot better, then you can come back and post and be like, "BOOM what now toy-ass mu'fuckas, an shit."

well the coloring is better then the pieces cuz ive been coloring since i was strong enough to pick up a pencil and ive been graffitiing since 2 days ago:)

thank you for the constructive critisizim though:)

i tried like a million times to make the y more proportional but i kept screwing it up so i just figured i'd keep it big...and because of that the second a is too big

Originally posted by sweetcherry

ive never done any graffiti before and these two are my first pieces...they kinda suck....alot....but thats ok

http://www.angelfire.com/hiphop3/mesmerized/images/mygraff1.jpg'>

http://www.angelfire.com/hiphop3/mesmerized/images/mygraff.jpg'>

Those are not your first two peices ever cry baby.

so.....................what are you wearing?