Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

first piece, and some bombs

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by Seek One, Jul 12, 2001.

1. Seek One

Seek One Elite Member

http://yourphotos.com/users/2190/first.jpg'>
    here are some of my older bombs i dont usually flick my bombs anymore
    [img]http://yourphotos.com/users/2190/green.jpg'>
    [img]http://yourphotos.com/users/2190/red.jpg'>
    [img]http://yourphotos.com/users/2190/SE4.jpg'>

sorry for the poor quality of the photos, its because my scanner is a piece of shit.

2. Seek One

Seek One Elite Member

i painted another quick piece last week it came out some what better ill post it when i get the pictures developed. -Seque

3. OGBforMumia

OGBforMumia Member

4. jack tripper

jack tripper New Jack

Not trying to sound like an asshole, but I think there's a Seek in just about every city. And if not there probably was at one point.

Nice throws.

5. i'mlost

i'mlost Guest

no offense but i don't really like the bombs but the piece is ok. the "e" in your throw looks very similar to seaz.

6. Seek One

Seek One Elite Member

yeah i know, i didn't see his throw until after i had developed mine but this sucks cuz im kinda near providence...back to the drawing board.....

7. JedaOne

JedaOne Member

nice shit seque i liek the peice and i like soem of the throws to so post soem more shit ok

------------------
    hobo style : mob def

8. JedaOne

JedaOne Member

i have to learn how to spell dam

9. the vagina re-designer

the vagina re-designer New Jack

yo you should just do str8 letters if your just starting to piece it will help you get your control down then you can try to freak a krazy fill. but keep it up i like seeing kids do there thing.

------------------
    getting over till im brain dead...

10. brown twinkie

brown twinkie Veteran Member

keep at it. try to be different.

11. leakbreath

leakbreath Member

..that shit aint that bad,i like the S in your throw..the piece is pretty good for your first..youre better than alot of toys on here...anyway, keep paiting and posting

12. KillacansONE

KillacansONE New Jack

Know what man, i ain't gonna come down to hard on ya cause its your first piece and all, but shit.... why you postin ghtis for others to see?!
    Practice will make you better and trust me, someday you'll be pissed that so many people saw this wack-ass shit cause your toy-ass thought you would get some faske-ass internet fame.
    Well now your a famous toy.
    Don't post again till you got somethin that wouldn't make your mama ashamed to have giving birth to your ass.
    With that said, i've seen a lot of first peices that were WAY worse so keep at it. Just no more posts, alright?

------------------
    I'll make a mop with your skull and catch tags with your toy-ass brain juice. MLV CRU!!!

13. Seek One

Seek One Elite Member

dude chill i just posted to get advice and shit, to make my next pieces better i understand i need to practice alot to get better and thatswhat im dong now. i dont really care if people see this "wack ass piece" i didn't paint it for you i just wnated some help jeez i understand that it sux no big deal

14. some pittsburgh flavor

some pittsburgh flavor Elite Member

u r a fukin peperoni hed

15. definetly good for a beginner!