Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

First Kiss?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by _nightcrawler, May 13, 2006.

1. _nightcrawler

_nightcrawler Elite Member

So i was sitting on the bus today and this kid came up to me. He wouldnt be more than 5 years of age. He started talking to me and asked my name, age, where i live and all that. Ofcourse i kept giving him the wrong details. And so he asked the question "Do you have a girlfriend?". I truthfully answered "no". He then kept on talking about this girl he had a fancy for. And out of nowhere he said "I kissed her on the lips today. My tounge went in her mouth. It was wet" (something along the lines of that). And so i laughed.

How was your first kiss?

2. After School Special

After School Special Banned

I actually saw the girl that I first kissed last weekend.

Was spin the bottle, 6th grade maybe?

She got fat.

T.T

3. garlic prawns

garlic prawns Senior Member

my first kiss was with an asian girl and i smiled for about 3 hours straight, after..

4. _nightcrawler

_nightcrawler Elite Member

My first kiss was in 6th grade i think. And back then, it was just like losing your virginity. Would not stop smiling, braggin etc etc. after your first time with anything, u feel like you want MORE!!

5. shaolinmasta

shaolinmasta Veteran Member

My first time was pretty cool, I was at a party with a few mates I was around 13-14 someshit, I remember we were all lokking at this girl and everyone was saying damn she's hot and out of the blue her friend came up to me and asked me if I want to be with her, I was shocked but like fuck yes went up with her grabbed her and got with her, I was grabbin her ass and shit at the same time, good days good days.

6. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

MY FIRST KISS WAS BEHIND A FUCKING GROCERY STORE.

7. dirtydoses

dirtydoses Veteran Member

i can't wait til my first kiss, anyday now

8. Internerd

Internerd Senior Member

Asif Makros has ever been kissed.

Year 6 spin the bottle is where it's at. Got my first girlfriend

i sported the biggest smile for at least a week.

9. Fat Backwood

Fat Backwood New Jack

my first kiss was with two girls at the same time. straight macka frama lama shit right there

10. AyeBee

AyeBee Veteran Member

My first kiss was with a black girl, 5th grade maybe? Truth or dare steez

11. Jackson

Jackson Veteran Member

In a park, about 13.
    Shit was hot.

12. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

hahahahahaha

i will admit it was the same thing with me

her name was laura and it was like 1st or 2nd grade

i remember i pulled that one scam i saw on the simpsons when lisa has a valentine and changes the name so it says ralph, well i changed on so it said laura, and she gave me a kiss on the lips

i starting scheming on bitches at an early age

/cash

13. spectr

spectr Guest

you sick bastard i bet your jerking off to that 5 yr old kids first kiss right now.
    i would have tossed the kid out the bus window for attempting to waste my time

14. Grimes

Grimes Veteran Member

I was 13-14,at her house,shit was cool,about a year later i got them draws

15. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

what the fuck?