Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

first job....

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by unoprimero, Apr 21, 2002.

1. unoprimero

unoprimero Guest

im fuckin drunk its 4:43 in the fuckin morning.. i start my job tomorrow, well actually today at 7, in about 2 hours.. im a fuckin idiot.. anyways, what was your first job????? first days are bitches, well im outta this muthah fuckah.. peace outtttttt. imma fuckin baaaaaaaas... did i say baaaas yet?

2. greedy mars

greedy mars Guest

i havent had a job yet all my life.. your lucky. whats your job anyway?

3. unoprimero

unoprimero Guest

im a hostess at this diner shit... its pretty dope though...

4. ledzep

ledzep Guest

my first job was that id out the price tags on shirts in some clothing store

5. dai

dai Senior Member

My first was McDonalds...and let me for-warn all you kids that are thinking about working fast food or any food service at that...DON'T DO IT. fast food sucks.

6. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

my first job was demolition, got paid 10 dollars and hour to smash stores in the mall, not bad for a 15 year old at the time.

7. ODW

ODW Member

detassling

8. railroadjerk

railroadjerk Guest

i got a summer job with my buddy making a website in 8th grade. we got paid 6 bucks an hour, and it was fulltime for 3 months...we couldve done the job in a week but we stretched it out and got paid about a grand for doing so. not bad for a first job. we just surfed the internet all day...

9. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Dishwasher at a shitty Tex-Mex restaurant. Got busted for smoking weed and quit before they fired me......

I'm applying at the zoo, I think that would be dope......:D

10. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang Elite Member

target. worked there 2 weeks and was 'asked to leave' (instead of getting fired) because i took too much time off.

havent had a job since.

11. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

my job is to clean off the jizz in the jack-off booths at the O' farrel adult theatre, i never get to see the strippers though

12. NoamChomsky

NoamChomsky Guest

Crazy Horse pays better,plus they just gave me a raise and a new mop,before I was just using paper towels to clean the jizz up.Please believe...

13. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

washing tables at a resturaunt. about 3 weeks past then i quit. too many uptight people making me shit my pants naw meen, god?

word is born.

14. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

DOH...imma go apply today, i dont even get paper towels buddy

15. ~KRYLON2~

~KRYLON2~ 12oz Loyalist

i worked at ace hardware..it was pretty dope because most of the people there i knew from school...we used to race down the isles all the time with the shopping carts it was pretty dope but eventually we either quite or got fired...now im working at jewel