1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

First It Giveth Then It Taketh Away.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by JoeyLawrence, Dec 11, 2002.

1. JoeyLawrence

JoeyLawrence New Jack

First It Giveth Then It Taketh Away.

Discussion started by JoeyLawrence - Dec 11, 2002

Ok. Scenario:
    -Kid meets girl online then they meet in real life. They make out and she's all...."you wanna be together?"like some donnie darko middle school shit. Shes rad. Hot, friendly, interesting, artistic, all that shit. She even gives me medicine. Not that I actually need any more of THAT influencing me. Here's the drill. I've already obtained the bjork boxed cd set for her, bought her drugs, taken her out to fancy sushi dinners, movies, obtained her a nice jacket, and messed around with her.....I just wanted to "date," but I didn't establish that well enough...and now she is OBSESSSSSSSED with me. Like im afraid if I break shit off she'll snort like 40 lines and slit her wrists....that sorta shit. And with christmas in a couple of weeks and new years...this is the WORST possible time to do this sorta shit. But now that I actually HAVE a girl, MANY MANY MANY hot as fuckin shit ethnic girls (more my steelo) are throwing themselves my way. Im sketched out....but what the shit am I gonna do? I like her...she's honestly a very cool ass girl, super nice, very attractive and I dunno...maybe I just lead girls on too much.

fuck.

pgw.(dilemmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmma)

JoeyLawrence - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  2. Zack Morris

Zack Morris 12oz Veteran Member

Zack Morris - Replied Dec 11, 2002

atleast wait til after xmas to get your gifts from her.

whats sad is I have done that.....I am an asshole

Zack Morris - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  3. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

willy.wonka - Replied Dec 11, 2002

i too met a girl, but its a wierd story.she trips me out.

in your case i think you should just sneak another girl in bed whie she's sleepin and get it on with 2 girls.

for me, i dont want a girl.i love the freedom.plus, with christmas comin..i dont wanna spend the money i dont have.

pickin up on relationship that may or may not happen is a strange thing.

4. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

Abracadabra - Replied Dec 11, 2002

ahh, it's always the way. when you don't have a girl, you might as well have leprecy, but when you do, you're GQ's man of the year. you know what you do. keep the girl, and fool around with all these other girls throwing themselves your way. it's called "having your cake and eating it too".

Abracadabra - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  5. sneak

sneak Guest

sneak - Replied Dec 11, 2002

now you know what girls who you meat online turn out to be like. there is a lesson to be learnt here

6. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

Abracadabra - Replied Dec 11, 2002

meat online? what, like cyber turkey and e-chicken?

Abracadabra - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  7. sneak

sneak Guest

sneak - Replied Dec 11, 2002

fine...meet online. i cant spell...its early and i need my bed.

8. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

Dirty_habiT - Replied Dec 11, 2002

Here's what you do:

You pray to God that she(buahahah) doesn't read this thread on 12oz. before Xmas.

Dirty_habiT - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  9. imported_Europe - Replied Dec 11, 2002

What ABC said, have your cake and eat it too...

10. ~KRYLON2~

~KRYLON2~ 12oz Loyalist

~KRYLON2~ - Replied Dec 11, 2002

heh

~KRYLON2~ - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  11. JoeyLawrence

JoeyLawrence New Jack

JoeyLawrence - Replied Dec 11, 2002

shes too "rock and roll" for 12oz.

JoeyLawrence - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  12. ToYs

ToYs Guest

ToYs - Replied Dec 11, 2002

dude i feel your pain all to much, i dont know what i do but girls get obsessed with me. its really hard to break it off with them when they are like that. i dont know what to tell ya man, im in the same boat you are.

toys&PGWchillinintheboat*one

13. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang 12oz Elite Member

Mr. Mang - Replied Dec 11, 2002

some girl that i just know online just called me but all i heard was static and i was blasting VanHalen anyway. i'm scared.

Mr. Mang - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  14. »GLÅM¬RÖCK«

»GLÅM¬RÖCK« Banned

»GLÅM¬RÖCK« - Replied Dec 11, 2002

[​IMG]

»GLÅM¬RÖCK« - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  15. SukiSukiNow

SukiSukiNow Dirty Dozen Crew

SukiSukiNow - Replied Dec 11, 2002

"Meat" online is actually appropo (sp?), since the internet seems to be a meat market. That made me laugh when I read it, I thought you did it on purpose.

Well PGW, the grass is always greener, you want your cake and eat it too, when it rains it pours, blah blah blah... You need to tell her what's up. Let her know she's getting too serious and that you only want to date (which is another way of saying you wanna do her and others).
    The longer you wait, the more she will become "fatal attraction" material and her feelings will be hurt more later on, so do it now!
    Now I see why you asked me if I had the Bjork box set. Trying to "unload" it on me eh? Sorry, but my bf bought it for me the day it came out, yay.:lol:

SukiSukiNow - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages: