First i was putting things in the freezer, now i'm SMSing people.

fatbastard

Ok, so i got $50 credit right, normally people would put it to good use and use it rationally, not me..i'm using it for my latest thread idea, i think my homies at 12oz could get some serious kicks..

so whats going to happen, is i'm going to SMS random people random things and see how they reply...i want you guys to give me random text to send people..and the thing is people take SMS seriously unlike email or PM because it cost $0.30c to send an SMS

remember no more than 160 letters, make sure the random number is 10 numbers and has to start in something like

here i'll start

9-12-03 12:52 message sent "04011607839"

"I dont think we should hang around kevin anymore"

Reply received 9-12-03 12:57

"who is dis? what you got against kevin?"

(ok i got lucky with this guy/girl they actually know someone called kevin)

Reply sent 9-12-03 12:59

"Well everytime we play monopoly he always picks the wheelbarrow, it would be nice for ME to be the wheelbarrow sometimes..or someone else"

i'm waiting on a reply......

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

haha ive done this before, its fun

whilst ur on ur last 30cents or wot eva on credit, msg the shit outta the phone because it takes upto 20mins to register u used all ur credit

i'd laugh if i got a msg and it was my number :lol:

Originally posted by krie

haha ive done this before, its fun

whilst ur on ur last 30cents or wot eva on credit, msg the shit outta the phone because it takes upto 20mins to register u used all ur credit

this does work, but if you buy more cred for your phone watch it alllll disappear..... of course if you never recharged then yeh it works.

ok the guy called me after i sent the last message. The conversation went like this.

me:hello

guy: hello, yeah who is this

me:jim

guy: jim...pauses for a while..ooooh were you at kevins housewarming a few weeks ago

me: yeah and i got your number remember

guy:ahhh ok yeah so you have some misunderstanding with kevin? whats all that monopoly stuff mean?

me: the fucker always gets the wheelbarrow?

guy: your serious or just joking

me: raise my voice: does it sound like im fucking joking

guy: yeah...um look to tell you the truth i dont really know kev all that well, went to school with him and all but like......

me: OI ALL IM SAYING IS THAT WE DONT HANG AROUND HIM ANYMORE.

guy: right

me: so you want to come over later on, i could use a massage

guy: hahaha

me: thats funny to you......look i went out and got all these strawberry sented oils

guy: goes serious...what? ok i will see you when i see you this is costing me i gotta go....click (hangs up)

the conversation wasnt that funny...lets see what else can come of this $42 i have left.

Originally posted by Fuck Ya'll

"I miss you.... I can't stop thinking about you."

That'll get a million thoughts in someone's head and I GUARANTEE they will be curious enough to write back.

(insert Mr. Burn's voice here) EXCELLENT...

9-12-03 message sent 0439020682

"I miss you...i cant stop thinking about you"

waiting for reply.....

Originally posted by gfreshsushi

"so why haven't you called? it's the wheelchair, isn't it? you know, i'm a person, too. just because my legs don't work doesn't mean my heart doesn't."

10/12/03 message sent 1:45pm 0402897667

"so why haven't you called? it's the wheelchair, isn't it? you know, i'm a person, too. just because my legs don't work doesn't mean my heart doesn't."

Waiting for reply

Originally posted by fatbastard

9-12-03 message sent 0439020682

waiting for reply.....

9-12-03 message received 0439020682 1:55pm

who r u

9-12-03 message sent 0439020682 1:55pm

its jim reynolds, you gave me that recepie for carrot cake a while back.

10/12/03 message sent 1:45pm 0402897667

Waiting for reply

dont think this guys replying...some of them wont because numbers may have been disconnected, or phones are off, sim cards are lost...or they have no credit etc etc.

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

"you have just won the grand prize, please call within the next 10 minutes to claim your prize"

.....then it's time to fuck with them

This is awesome.

message sent 9-12-03 0422675432 2:15pm

"OPTUS would like to advise you, you have won the grand prize, please call (my number inseted) in the next 10 minutes or alternately visit www.optus.com.au/winners"

Waiting for reply

10/12/03 message sent 1:45pm 0401806674

Waiting for reply

10/12/03 message received 2:04pm 0401806674

"hahahah i know its you dave"

10/12/03 message sent 2:08pm 0401806674

" who is dave this is jim and you hurt my feelings"

10/12/03 message received 2:04pm 0401806674

" call me"

Motherfucker wants to be called, sure i'll call him

girl: hello

me: my hearts bleeding

girl:laughing, who is this

me:remember jim

girl: jim?

me: yeah remember my D-I-S-A-B-I-L-I-T-Y

girl: stops laughing puts the phone down and goes "its not dave"

girl: serisouly who is this

me: remember i sold you that stuff

girl: what stuff

me:the chickens

girl: chickens? what chickens?

me: the frozen ones

girl: im at work i cant really talk but i know you have the wrong person

me: i sold you frozen chickens from the boot of my car out of an eski, you wanted the steggles grade A free range, remember i threw in some eggs as well.

girl: whats my name

me: well you like it when i call you big poppa

girl: do you have anything better to do than call people and talk shit?

me: ok you took it too far you said a swear word, you missed out girl, you missed out. bye

hang up (want this credit to last a little while) after a few calls to real people, im on $38.00

get in quick.

i dunno but if u want a good prank call idea this one has worked for me

EVERY TIME.

(insert faggy voice)

Hello this is johnny blaze from strap on u.s.a..i just wanted to let you know that your backorder on the 37inch vibranizor 3000 and the poopsex:the revelations bundle package has come in and we dont have it marked down in which way you would like this shipped.

-usually a WHAT?..or a HOLD ON

then repeat..and if they ask about it make sure you get the number out of the phone book so u have the name and address..if its a guy he always suspects his wife of doing it and you can hear him yelling at her lol

this shits funny usually the calls last a while..and are funny as hell when people ask you to explain what it is they have ordered

Originally posted by Vanity

heh, call her back acting all lonely and tell her this is how you pick up chicks :lol:

sure thing cheif, just gotta put my number on withheld. ok lets do this......

girl:hello

me:hi remember me?

girl: hangs up

that was fun

dialing again. (i literally have the phone to my ear as i type)

rejects my call

dialing again

recorded message "we advise that the mobile number you are calling is switched off or not in a mobile service area, please try again later"

erghhhhh so much for that idea.

"oi dude, call me, my old man found out"

"hey, im sms'ing random numbers and i was wondering if your a female around the ages of 18 thats hot and wants to go out some time?"

ive always wanted to ring a random number as a joke and ask for the father, then ask if he has any hot single daughters :lol: it would be great to hear him go insane over the question

if your on mIRC join channels with lots of people in them... in bold type "NICKNAME is selling cheap mobile phones, msg him quickly or call him on 0401****** there going fast, still in the boxes!" or "NICKNAME is givin out naked pictures of herself, shes so hot, msg her now!" and they get bulk msg's or phone calls, its quite a laugh

9-12-03 message sent 0439020682 2:15

waiting for reply.....

THIS PERSON TOOK THERE TIME!

9-12-03 message received 0439020682 8:30pm

who is this?

9-12-03 message sent 0439020682 8:30pm

your eyes, the way you speak, your hair...the way you do those little things you do, i think my new years resolution is to tell you exactly how i feel in person. for now i will stay anonymous

20 minutes later the phone rings. oh great its a guy!

me: hello

guy: who am i speaking to?

me: well i know you but until future i would like to be kept secret, if thats ok

guy: i would like to know who this is. (this guy sounds like he is in his mid 50's)

me: i could tell you my name but it really would be useless to you, you would have to see me in person to recognise and remember me its ben a while.

guy:listen, i know your intentions are harmless and i'm flatered but i am a married man, with 3 children

me: oh my desire to be with you isnt at all sexual, i to have children. i want to hang out with you, walk through the park eat ice cream with you, compliment you, and be like a little more than friends without the physical contact, i want to stroke your hair, and cuddle you at night...........(cuts me off)

guy: ahh you were in one of my classes wernt you?

me: how did you know

guy i recognised your voice (you didnt recognise shit you idiot)

me: well do you think holding each other is out of the question.

guy: in background "sandra! sandra!"

wife: hello, we know who you are.. you need to stop calling my husband

me: unable to keep in my laughter hahahahaahhahahah LIGHTEN UP!

i hang up.

ahhhhh that was funny.