Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

first haditha, now this (baby killers thread)

Discussion in 'News' started by The Man with the Answers, Jun 1, 2006.

1. The Man with the Answers

The Man with the Answers Member

New 'Iraq massacre' tape emerges

New footage
    The BBC has uncovered new video evidence that US forces may have been responsible for the deliberate killing of 11 innocent Iraqi civilians.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/5039420.stm

ddddddd-discuss...

2. heirkb

heirkb Member

one question. y did you say "may"? more like did.
    violence looks good now, but peace will be the only way in the end

3. The Man with the Answers

i copy and pasted from the bbc article... but good journalistic etiquette (such as bbc follows) dictates that you say 'may" until cooborated... (alsosee "all the presidents men")

4. fermentor666

fermentor666 Veteran Member

I'm not justifying this by any means, but there are many Iraqis who are killing dozens of innocent civilians every day in Iraq.

5. !@#$%

[email protected]#$% Moderator Crew

it's war.
    innocent people are going to be executed.
    not a shock at all. still super fucked though.

i saw a clip from one of the army's 'morality training' classes or whatever they are calling it
    the instructor says
    'an ied goes off and kills the driver of the humvee in front of you.
    he's been incinerated
    you can seee his charred hands still gripping the steering wheel
    are you gonna just open up with oyur 50 cal on all the surrounding houses?

..well that isn't the proper reaction'

so fucked.
    we never should have gone in there ever ever ever.

6. Larry Pubes

Larry Pubes Member

yea, i was just reading about this. lovely. the thing i don't get is why are marines out doing patrols and shit? shouldn't that be handled by some other force like the army? i always thought marines were the guys you called in when you needed to kill everything in sight..

7. !@#$%

yup, we went and invaded a country, then disbanded their army and central infrastructure.

now marines are artilleried-police., and yeah, still the guys you call when you want it all dead, like, yesterday

8. angelofdeath

angelofdeath Elite Member

marines do everything, not just "kiling everything in site"

for what its worth.

9. !@#$%

last time i checked, they weren't trained to win hearts and minds

10. The Man with the Answers

so is that all the marines are, trained monkees, whatever happen to free will and indidivual choice in our secular democracy?

but the truth of the matter is, is that if your murdering the people you are liberating, it don't look good. Kinda like if the Americans arivved at Aushwitz and decided to kill all the remaining jews in the camp to "liberate" them

11. Rsox38

Rsox38 New Jack

dear liberal ass wipes grow a dick and hop off president bushes one... try for once to support america not some third world shithole like iraq you guys might think its cool to hate bush because green day told you to. but really it got old after he won the election........again.
    oh and by the way these so called civilans these are the people that in the day shake your hand but at night try to kill you

and if your from canada dont bother replying to this cause its a waste of my time

12. The Man with the Answers

word fuck liberals!!!! kill em all and let their athetist god sort em out...

13. angelofdeath

angelofdeath Elite Member

"so is that all the marines are, trained monkees, whatever happen to free will and indidivual choice in our secular democracy?"

first off, individualism would be totally destroyed in a true "secular" democracy. give me a limited constitutional republic any day to protect individual rights.

and you guys are splitting hairs with what i said...
    i was responding to what was said above about marines "only being used to destroy everything." i was just trying to relay that marines are trained for more jobs than just blowing everything up. i never defended or pointed fingers at marines for this incident.

14. Super Dude

Super Dude New Jack

why does everybody on this post hate america damn just leave allready

15. swedish erotica

swedish erotica Banned

War is war. Get the fuck over it.