First day on the job

T.T Boy

yeah so tt finally got his act together and found himself a job, and yaaaay tomorrow is the first day. no more slacking off and spending the day on 12oz, thats right, im now building doors for a living, thats right doors...... maybe in a few weeks i could hook up some folsk witha dope deal on a fresh new door handcrafted by tt himself. so yeah its my first day, im a little nervous, but at th same time im excited. why did i make this thread? i dont know. im just bored. time for bed. ill keep you posted on my marvelous adventure.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest -sudz-

think of the huge impact you'll have on the wold as a door maker. you cant live without doors, i mean, without a door on your house, people could just walk right in and take your stuff anytime they wanted.

Originally posted by REGULATOR

<-----ps2 video game tester...50$-75$ a trial.....this chick at my school is gonna try and hook me up with this...im praying i get it....if not...its round table for me

???

I know a guy works at EA out there, he says testers make like $15 an hour all day every day.

Guest professor poopatronic

I'm gonna try to get a job at either abercrombie or eddie bauer maybe i'll just apply at both next time i'm at the mall.

Originally posted by cmeup

why tha fuck would you wanna be a door maker? :) hahah lol...

how old are you man? why did you choose that shit?

good luck on tha first day.... i need a job myself... but dont know where i want to work at... i hate fucking jobs and job applications even more than that...

teaser<~

its not permanent, i wouldnt do that shit for a living, but its dope cause i feel like joseph, ya know jesus dad. im not too old homie. oh and the reason i took it is because of the wage.... i get paid so much for so little amounts of work it isnt even funny. theres another reason i got a job too, but it doesent belong here.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Dude, you guys are sleeping on this, doormaking and carpentry are pretty fucking rad jobs. Obviously you guys have never been exposed to the joys of managing potentially life-threatening power tools. I'm serious, shit's fucking dope. Beer,

El Mamerro

Originally posted by T.T Boy

its not permanent, i wouldnt do that shit for a living, but its dope cause i feel like joseph, ya know jesus dad. im not too old homie. oh and the reason i took it is because of the wage.... i get paid so much for so little amounts of work it isnt even funny. theres another reason i got a job too, but it doesent belong here.

TT, i paint houses for my work...

I get paid 12 bucks an hour, just to paint...and most of the time my job is to just go take all the lightswitches and shit inside the house down and tape shit...how cool is that?

its all under the table too..weee..

shit was alright i guess, i work with joe canada the carpenter who says eh after every sentance. but hes chill. shits not too bad but its 7 am and i dont wanna drive to work now....................

yeah there are also alot of sweet dangerous tools. they rule.

yea i finally got a job from my agent lady. i played administrative assistant yesterday. i had my own office, computer phone etc.... you know what happens behind those closed office doors? nothin.

i basically took messages for this boss lady, surfed on the internet, talked to friends on my phone, an laughed at all my other friends who i found out worked their.

i got to say cool shit like "talaya, i wanna see you in my office now"

an then she'd come an chill an id get my friends outta work.

yea it was great, i was like a king of the cubicles.

but the highlight of my day was seeing this bitch i know, she's cool but shes a bitch, an she said you got your own office? i said yep, how long you been here, she said six months, you? i replied 9 o'clock this mornin

muahahahahaha it was great.

the only job ive had that was for a real business was for wallace theatres on kauai. i applied, had my interview, and got hired all on the same day. i worked there for about a month then realized, one day while i was waiting for the movie to get out so i could hold the door for people, that i was spending five hours of my day to make about 25 dollars; five of which go to taxes, and the rest pretty much goes toward gas to get to work. so i just never showed up to that theatre again after that day. a couple weeks later me and five friends go to oahu for the weekend and were walking down the strip in waikiki when i see my boss with his boyfriend outside a gay club. he saw me and asked me what was goin on with not showin up and i just said i saw the schedual and my name wasnt on it for the whole following week and i didnt get a call to come into work after that (which was actually true but i wasnt fired) so i just said fuck it. then i got a landscaping job makin 12 an hour with no taxes i had a hella cool boss so i believe that not showing up for work anymore was one of the best moves i could have made. and they theatre still ows me 20 bones!

I used to be a handy man for about 150 apartments. It was cool as hell and I learned how to fix everything and got a good deal on my rent. There is definitely something to be said about working w/ your hands.

I now hooked up a fatty 9-5 and I don't feel as blue collar, but its not the same when you come home from work w/o dirt and cuts all over you.

Carpentry is bad ass

Archived