Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

First day on the job

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by T.T Boy, Mar 18, 2002.

1. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

yeah so tt finally got his act together and found himself a job, and yaaaay tomorrow is the first day. no more slacking off and spending the day on 12oz, thats right, im now building doors for a living, thats right doors...... maybe in a few weeks i could hook up some folsk witha dope deal on a fresh new door handcrafted by tt himself. so yeah its my first day, im a little nervous, but at th same time im excited. why did i make this thread? i dont know. im just bored. time for bed. ill keep you posted on my marvelous adventure.

2. -sudz-

-sudz- Guest

think of the huge impact you'll have on the wold as a door maker. you cant live without doors, i mean, without a door on your house, people could just walk right in and take your stuff anytime they wanted.

3. FROSTY

FROSTY Senior Member

dude bee a fukin originator. make square doors. they will sell i tell you!!!!:D

4. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Maybe TT could hook his old pal Dr. Dazzle up with a job........

5. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

<-----ps2 video game tester...50$-75$ a trial.....this chick at my school is gonna try and hook me up with this...im praying i get it....if not...its round table for me

6. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

i have yet another interview tomorrow.

starting to give up hope.

7. 23578

23578 Elite Member

???

I know a guy works at EA out there, he says testers make like $15 an hour all day every day.

8. nocalfr8tr

nocalfr8tr Member

i've gotta go back to work tomorrow after 2 1/2 months of playing in South East Asia. oh well, hopefully the market will be up!

9. I'm gonna try to get a job at either abercrombie or eddie bauer maybe i'll just apply at both next time i'm at the mall.

10. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

its not permanent, i wouldnt do that shit for a living, but its dope cause i feel like joseph, ya know jesus dad. im not too old homie. oh and the reason i took it is because of the wage.... i get paid so much for so little amounts of work it isnt even funny. theres another reason i got a job too, but it doesent belong here.

11. kaesthebluntedwonder

kaesthebluntedwonder Elite Member

i applied at a borders books and music last week. i hope to god i get the job because there are always cute girls in there and it would mean getting a discount on cds/dvds/books...and it would pay more than where i quasi work now..

keeping my fingers crossed

12. Dude, you guys are sleeping on this, doormaking and carpentry are pretty fucking rad jobs. Obviously you guys have never been exposed to the joys of managing potentially life-threatening power tools. I'm serious, shit's fucking dope. Beer,

El Mamerro

13. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

TT, i paint houses for my work...

I get paid 12 bucks an hour, just to paint...and most of the time my job is to just go take all the lightswitches and shit inside the house down and tape shit...how cool is that?

its all under the table too..weee..

14. ODW

ODW Member

i just got a new job delivering pizzas. when i was leavin the first day i threw down a tag on a dumpster. the work isnt that bad, but the tag is tight. its all good.

15. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

shit was alright i guess, i work with joe canada the carpenter who says eh after every sentance. but hes chill. shits not too bad but its 7 am and i dont wanna drive to work now....................
    yeah there are also alot of sweet dangerous tools. they rule.