first day of summer

Guest THEMEDIC

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest socrates

I 've got a question for all my 12oz. alchaholic hommies: I've been drinking for the past seven years and I have thrown up before like all heavy drinkers have and passed out on occasion, but 2 days ago I drank like I had never drank before,(15+beer,quad shots of vodka, 151, everclear, etc... it was a long night) I didn't throw up or even feel in any way sick but ever since then I can't stand to eat not even put food in my mouth, I just look at it and feel repulsed. Is this this an after affect of the alchohal in my system or am I just wierd. I figured someone on here would know because i'm the heaviest drinker I know and someone out there has to drink more than me.

Guest professor poopatronic

welllll.... i was supposed to move to sf as soon as school gets out, but i'm on stupid probation until august so it looks like i'll be chilling in CO getting drunk and high until august (possibly longer). i fucking hate the world

the reason you can't eat is because the alchohol in your bloodstream controls a lot of things...many alchoholics eat very little because the craving for alchohol is much stronger....fuck summer..i have 90 drawings due tomorrow

Archived