first concert

crso

what was your first real concert? how old were you ? and, do you still like the band or group?

my first concert was Cypress Hill. i was 13. i'm 21 now and i only listen to their first 2 albums now . it was my first real concert that i actually wanted to go to.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

1988. either the beastie boys or metallica. and justice for all tour. it was so good, i won't ever watch them play again because they suck so bad now that it might ruin my childhood memory. the beastie boys had an alrigtht show, but were better when i saw them again in 1994

Fuckin A. Cypress Hill, that was mine too. I went to a concert called Big Top Locos in Los Angeles. It was at the Grand Olympic Auditorium. It was around the time if prop 187. It was Cypress Hill,RATM,Tha Mexakins,Souls of Mischief, and like 20 fucking bands from spanish to rap to rock. It was a bad ass all day event. That's how I found out about Rage. They jad barely started off. Rage and Cypress rocked the fuckin house. Me and my homie were all dehydrated by the time Rage & Cypress came on at night after being there all day outside. But we still fucked around in the pit. Considering we were only like 13 at the time we held our own. Probably the best concert I've ever been to.

Fuck Pete Wilson & Prop 187!

my first concert would have been at age 15 and i would have gotten to see pantera play in hartford offa their album vulgar display of power. my older brother advised my mother to why i shouldn't go but "ill leave it up to you" which ends up in me not going of course.

since then i still listen to a little bit of pantera, now i listen to almost all rap, an havent gone to one since, even though i havent gone to one in the first place, because i feel no concert could top that pantera one. so if i do end up going to one, i won't enjoy, because ill know i could have gone to better, and didnt.

"lifes a bitch, god forbid the bitch divorce me"

Guest HELLSATAN

I dont remember when it was but I saw kiss at the sky dome it was during there reunion tour, I hate kiss and will never listen to them.

ziggy marley was my first, saw him when i was about 13.. my family and I went to the concert with no tickets.. we tried buying some off people, that didnt work.. then my father said "ahh fuck it, lets climb over the fence and run in." so we did..me, my parents, 6 year old sister and brother hop a fence to watch ziggy marley.. why i was there... i have no clue.

I went to see Burn and some other hardcore bands at a long gone location in 1989. I was like 11 or 12 years old. It was a defining moment in my life.

Originally posted by bug

thats a show, not a concert....

In that case, my first "concert" was the Boston Pops Orchestra when I was six. Rock music is not a concert.

word

nirvana in the 7th grade. my dad took me ( he's a huge fan still) and it kicked much ass. the breeders and shonen knife opened, and my dad bought the shirt that said "mother fucker" on the back, and wore it to wal-mart the next week. i love my dad.

my first concert was a greatful dead concert. i was an infant still. since then my dad took me to about seven other greatful dead concerts. i would say the first concert i went to that was big and i just went with friends was the tibetan freedom oncert in 95 in sf. that was dope. tribe, de la soul, beastie boys, rage, red hot chili peppers, santana! fugees..... there were about 20 different bands. it was tight.

i saw Fugazi play in a church when i was 15. i cherish that day, i was there with my punk princess, it was like 90 degrees but i didnt care. we danced the night away. i love fugazi for giving me that moment in time.

Archived