Fireworks...Fun or Dangerous?

2 blaazed

I personally love them...thats what makes the 4th what it is....dont get me wrong they can hurt you...but you shouldnt be playing with them if ur not responsible enough too...and its wrong for parents to give lil kids them as well....but there alll in fun and i love them and look foward to them every year (even though there illegal in new york shitty)

discuss this...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Don't Panic

Boogie because fireworks are fucking dumb..

..like u.s.a :crazy:

when i was in primary school my friend filled up a toilet paper roll of some kind of powder and lit it and this guy had it in his hand and it exploded.. now the guy is a retard he only play games on a computer with one hand in his room, we tried to go get him to a party with all the kids from primary school and when he got to the party he turned on the tv to watch the game and didnt spoke to anybody, didnt drink, didnt smoke and went back to his house.

fireworks are freaky...

my step dad went half and half with this dude at work and bought them from some wholesale buddy of theres... 600$ total it came too with mad discount.. were not going to have enough time to light all these sumamabitches.. any 12ozers wanna help out?

Guest willy.wonka

sparkler bombs, hawaii's past time.

those things are like a stick of tnt, probable a quarter of the power of one stick...at least

I decided to not go to a fireworks show, and decided to just pop firecrackers and shoot bottlerockets in the neighborhood. We got this little "park" in the middle of the neighborhood where everyone's doing it.

But man, hearing the sounds and looking from my upstairs window into the background, the city is like downtown Baghdad on March 19, 2003. Lights flashing everywhere and loud explosions. I know M-80's are loud but what the fuck are those ones in the far distance that sound like when T-rex's stomps in Jurassic Park? These motherfuckers must be exploding dynamite or something.

But it's exciting to look at though.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

A couple of years ago, using a lot of duct tape and a lot of alcohol, we mounted a great number of bottle rocket batteries, roman candles, and a mortar kit onto the windshield of my friend's car. We then proceeded to light them all up and drive like maniacs around the neighborhood pretending we were playing real-life "Twisted Metal" with all sorts of shit shooting everywhere. It was fantastic.

Originally posted by StarzAbove

Fun but cant buy em anywhere cheap $20 for a roman candle wtf?

from one new yorker to another

www.montefortefireworks.com

it took 3 hours to get there and the trip home was pure hell.

but this place is like a fuckin candy store. the stuff there is so fuckin cheap it's not even funny. go with a couple of your boys.

even print out a list of some of their shit, increase the prices 20%, and give it to a few heads in your neighborhood. you can use the profits to pay for expenses. (gas, tolls, food)

(this is when i was young)well, i had this friend, and were we lived, we found this frog on in the park...he had a cherry bomb and he shoved it down the frog's throat with the string stick out...he lit that baby on fire and CABOOOOEY....fried frog for lunch

I saw footage of riots in Argentina where they were using the m80 cannon things made out of pvc to shoot m80s at the cops. Cops were gettin knocked down and shit.. It was on worlds' shocking police videos or whatever.

this forth of july was great...a good friend sells Tons of fireworks every summer(theye are unfortunantly(sp?) illegal here). so this year i found a great spot http://www.fireworkshowroom.com/ it was about a hour from nyc. he droped 3500 dollars worth...me a friend and him walked out with six bags full and about 6 or 7 boxes.....we got 4 1600 shot mats and about 10 500 shot mortars and a few 100 shot...and lots more...anyway we kept all the big stuff for us and put on a sick show...muthafucker gave me 60 blockbusters tied up in one fuse...i lit that shit off...it left a lil crater in the ground....fuckin swat team came...alarms for blocks deep. then when night came we blew of the 1600 shot mat and 500 shot mortars...some dude came out a crackhouse down the block and started screamin to stop cuz he thought he was back in vietnam!...got so bad they sent 2 cars to just park on the block and make sure we didnt do none...soon as we left we went to the quietest block in the hole neighborhood and blew up about 1000 dollars worth of fireworks in a 10 min span...it was fuckin incredible....good times...

Originally posted by 2BLAZZED

this forth of july was great...a good friend sells Tons of fireworks every summer(theye are unfortunantly(sp?) illegal here). so this year i found a great spot http://www.fireworkshowroom.com/ it was about a hour from nyc. he droped 3500 dollars worth...me a friend and him walked out with six bags full and about 6 or 7 boxes.....we got 4 1600 shot mats and about 10 500 shot mortars and a few 100 shot...and lots more...anyway we kept all the big stuff for us and put on a sick show...muthafucker gave me 60 blockbusters tied up in one fuse...i lit that shit off...it left a lil crater in the ground....fuckin swat team came...alarms for blocks deep. then when night came we blew of the 1600 shot mat and 500 shot mortars...some dude came out a crackhouse down the block and started screamin to stop cuz he thought he was back in vietnam!...got so bad they sent 2 cars to just park on the block and make sure we didnt do none...soon as we left we went to the quietest block in the hole neighborhood and blew up about 1000 dollars worth of fireworks in a 10 min span...it was fuckin incredible....good times...

Bullshit it's an hour from nyc....

Unless your boy is driving 150 miles an hour.

i've gone there for the past three years to get my shit and the ride is fuckin horrible.

And we leave at 5am to get to the same place your talkin about to get there at 8 am when it opens.

And if you didn't leave at 4:45-5 o'clock in the morning, I can only imagine leavin from the city in the afternoon. 3 hours minimum.

They also don't even sell M-80's so i don't see how you got blockbusters there. Unless your boy got them from someone else.

If you actually did go to the store where i've gone three years straight, you'd know the fuckin hellish drive that it is and wouldn't refer to it as "about an hour from nyc".

edit- I actually just took the time to mapquest this, and it's actually 160 miles away from the city.

o well excuse me for under estimating the time it took....i know the route buddy i found it coming home from a trip to syracuse...its right off the side of 1-81 behind i belive a gas station...they check ids at the door...and they had no explosives there at all....a friend who lived in p.a. supplied us with them......some dudes on this site need to take out the cock thats stuck up there asses

No hatred here.

I was just amazed at how you described the trip as lasting one hour.

The trip to this place is a fuckin circus for us.

We start drinking at midnight and by the time we get to the store we're fuckin delirious. This year i was so out of it from eight hours of bacardi and cokes, that at 10am after we packed up the cars with fireworks, i just got ass naked in the parking lot to change into a bathing suit i had bought to wear on the way home.

The only thing that kept me sane was two of my boys sticking their asses out of the car window and spreading their ass cheeks at 3 in the afternoon on the GWB in bumper to bumper traffic

If you ever go again, go to the flying j truckstop that's in the same plaza.

It's a real fuckin sideshow.

Archived