Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Fireworks...Fun or Dangerous?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by 2 blaazed, Jul 4, 2004.

1. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

I personally love them...thats what makes the 4th what it is....dont get me wrong they can hurt you...but you shouldnt be playing with them if ur not responsible enough too...and its wrong for parents to give lil kids them as well....but there alll in fun and i love them and look foward to them every year (even though there illegal in new york shitty)

discuss this...

2. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

playing with fireworks in an unsafe way is the best

3. MrChupacabra

MrChupacabra 12oz Loyalist

roman candle wars are quite a lot of fun

4. why write?

why write? Veteran Member

i used to chill with a guy who has 4 1/2 fingers left because of fireworks...but fuck it, its all for fun

5. crave

crave Veteran Member

funny, that's the first thing i thought of. .

6. imported_dowmagik

imported_dowmagik Senior Member

a couple years ago i was out of state visiting my cousins. a girl was over and said something about her ex-boyfriend having a firework blow up in his face. i laughed and said "i bet he wont do that again!". the room got quiet and she said "he died!".

anyways - yall have a good fourth!

7. Don't Panic

Don't Panic Member

Boogie because fireworks are fucking dumb. They are too weak and cost too much money.

Just give me gasoline and I can put on a much better show.

8. ghostvandal

ghostvandal Senior Member

..like u.s.a :crazy:

when i was in primary school my friend filled up a toilet paper roll of some kind of powder and lit it and this guy had it in his hand and it exploded.. now the guy is a retard he only play games on a computer with one hand in his room, we tried to go get him to a party with all the kids from primary school and when he got to the party he turned on the tv to watch the game and didnt spoke to anybody, didnt drink, didnt smoke and went back to his house.

fireworks are freaky...

9. StarzAbove

StarzAbove Veteran Member

Fun but cant buy em anywhere cheap $20 for a roman candle wtf?

10. xwibxonex

xwibxonex New Jack

my step dad went half and half with this dude at work and bought them from some wholesale buddy of theres... 600$ total it came too with mad discount.. were not going to have enough time to light all these sumamabitches.. any 12ozers wanna help out?

11. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

sparkler bombs, hawaii's past time.

those things are like a stick of tnt, probable a quarter of the power of one stick...at least

12. Milton

Milton Senior Member

Okay, I try to make those, and maybe 1 in three works, could you give me a tip or pointer?

13. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

last night my friend threw an m1000 at some kids.

14. TheoHuxtable

TheoHuxtable Senior Member

I decided to not go to a fireworks show, and decided to just pop firecrackers and shoot bottlerockets in the neighborhood. We got this little "park" in the middle of the neighborhood where everyone's doing it.

But man, hearing the sounds and looking from my upstairs window into the background, the city is like downtown Baghdad on March 19, 2003. Lights flashing everywhere and loud explosions. I know M-80's are loud but what the fuck are those ones in the far distance that sound like when T-rex's stomps in Jurassic Park? These motherfuckers must be exploding dynamite or something.

But it's exciting to look at though.

15. JohnnyLode

JohnnyLode Member

I stood on a road by the freeway and lit off 2 boxes of both legal and illegal fireworks. Got many passerby honks and cheers. My friend got hurt though when an m-80 launched a rock into his leg. Oh well..