Firefox extentions

Guest imported_Tesseract

Guest imported_Tesseract

So what are you rockin?

PDF Download, (4 stars, 27649 downloads)

Allows to choose whether you want to view a PDF file inside the browser (as PDF or HTML) or you want to download it!

ieview, (4.5 stars, 26680 downloads)

Adds "View page in Internet Explorer" links to the content and link context menu. Handy for previewing pages in IE, loading up IE-only pages when you run across them in Mozilla, etc.

Bandwidth Tester, (2.1 stars, 20263 downloads)

Tells you the bandwidth of your current internet connection. For best results, don't have anything making internet connections while you run the test. NOTE: Your bandwidth will almost NEVER be as much as your ISP advertises Bandwidth fluctuates depending on how many people are on the net, and what your computer is doing in the background. If you're not getting good results, try using test files that are hosted closer to your area. The default test files are hosted by APlus.net located in New York. COMING SOON: Active background bandwidth monitoring which will watch your bandwidth in the background and report it in the status bar at all times.

FoxyTunes, (4.6 stars, 17880 downloads)

Do you listen to Music while surfing the Web? Now you can control your favorite media player without ever leaving the browser and more...

DictionarySearch, (4.2 stars, 15407 downloads)

Looks up a user selected word in an online dictionary

Gmail notifier

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i think that PDF feature comes standard.

as far as 'foxy tunes'.... give me a break.

there's already a kajillion media players out there.

I'm all about winamp pro.

Guest imported_Tesseract

You didnt read it...its not a media player..its a media player controller within the browser..i keep my iTunes minimised on tray and handle my shit from the browser...super awesome lazy..get with the times

Guest imported_Tesseract

Haha, i havent installed this but i'm sure some 12oz addicts would appreciate it. it could also work awesomly with beardos 'you're stupid' website:

ReloadEvery 0.6, May 12, 2005

Reloads webpages every so many seconds or minutes. The function is accessible via the context menu (menu you get when you right click on a webpage) or via a dropdown menu on the reload button Keywords: auto refresh, auto reload

oh.... that's cool. cool and lazy!

my monitor at home is 16X9 and I have two monitors at work,

so I never really need to worry about screen real estate.

Plus I never maximize my web browser, I dont know why.

* which mean I never worry about covering up my winamp.

Crazy...

I just made a post in another thread about a firefox extension.

Here it goes:

This is still a beta but I recommend people jump on this and help it grow. It's a knowledge network designed to help people customize the internet to your interests and protect people from scandalous sites. Check it out:

http://www.getoutfoxed.com/

*Note: this only works with mozilla firefox.

Auto Copy 0.5.4. Copies highlighted text straight to the clipboard. No need to right click > copy. then you just use the middle button to paste. This shit is the jam.

and Disable Targets for Downloads 0.9. It pervents download links fom opening a new window. Its good too.

Did you know you can use the middle button/scroll wheel to automatically close a tab or open a link in a new tab ? I just found this out a bit ago. this is the even better than the jam, its the srtrawberry jam on toast. or something.

Guest sneak

all these little computer things....well whats the actual point of them?

some of them seem to make people even more lazy. like having a media player on the internet browser so you DONT HAVE TO CLICK BETWEEN THE TWO???

its not exactly troublesome to go down to the bar at the bottom of the screen and click the diff. one so it pops up

• 3 months later...

noscript- gives more java control

ieview

tab preferences

stumbleupon seems like it could be cool and blow up, but i dont have enough time

targetalert- more laziness.. tells you how a link will open (internal, external, etc.) before clicking it

colorzilla-eyedropper, zoom, etc for development

checky-validates code

dl manager tweak

download status bar -observe d/l status w/out bothering w/ the manager

a lot of you myspace whores would prolly dig anchorrun

flashblock -thanks

redirectremover

foxy tunes