Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

FIRE EXTINGUISHER TAGS

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by NUK_IF_YOU_BUK, Apr 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NUK_IF_YOU_BUK

NUK_IF_YOU_BUK Junior Member

i know everyone is going to come in here and make their witty remarks on how gay/dumb/idiotic/retarded i am but i really dont care because your soft.

anyway to those of you who would like to help me, i am inquiring on how to refill fire extinguisher bottles with paint/ pressurize them. i saw a graFF vid and they just filled it up with bucket paint and pumped it up at an air pump at a hess or something. ( JUST LOOKED FOR IT SORRY COULD NOT FIND IT) i've looked breifly through most of the threads and i can't seem to find anything. im not sure if it brings heat to the site such as etch, so any information anyone can provide would be great. also if anyone know the video im talking about please post i think its called "sometime samurai" by some techno person.

thnaks in advance, trypanasoma

p.s. if this is a heated subject and cannot be discussed but you have information you would like to share, feel free to send me a p.m. or email [email protected].

2. Thought Wrong

Thought Wrong Member

i know everyone is going to come in here and make their witty remarks on how gay/dumb/idiotic/retarded i am but i really dont care because your soft.
    anyway to those of you who would like to help me, i am inquiring on how to refill fire extinguisher bottles with paint/ pressurize them. i saw a graFF vid and they just filled it up with bucket paint and pumped it up at an air pump at a hess or something. ( JUST LOOKED FOR IT SORRY COULD NOT FIND IT) i've looked breifly through most of the threads and i can't seem to find anything. im not sure if it brings heat to the site such as etch, so any information anyone can provide would be great. also if anyone know the video im talking about please post i think its called "sometime samurai" by some techno person.
    thnaks in advance, trypanasoma

p.s. if this is a heated subject and cannot be discussed but you have information you would like to share, feel free to send
    me a p.m. or email [email protected].

theres a video in the amaze thread

Goodluck

3. Gunm

Gunm Banned

"you're soft"

oh, almost forgot.....

This is a really gay, pretty dumb, completely idiotic, really retarded thread.

You do not strike me as being someone who has any business running around with a fire extinguisher filled with paint

Stick to painting plywood in your moms backyard

Last edited: Apr 21, 2006
  4. NUK_IF_YOU_BUK

woahhhh man your right i should just stick to painting in my moms backyard

pssh shut the fuck up like i really care about someone who spends half their day on the computer

NERDALERT

5. Thought Wrong

Thought Wrong Member

For your information we spend the whole damn day on the 12.

I sleep with my laptop eat hard drives and shit internet.

6. NUK_IF_YOU_BUK

7. NUK_IF_YOU_BUK

woops

my bad just did another search and found out there already has been threads disscussing the topic.

like i said before, if u would like to share any info with me send me an email or pm becuase this thread will close in like 2 more posts. :D

8. TLKREWS

TLKREWS New Jack

YOU ARE A TOY!!! learning from a music video and asking for help on the internet..ha ha ha

9. Gunm

Gunm Banned

thanks for posting your email address duder...I think some fun is going to be had with that

10. NUK_IF_YOU_BUK

:lol: u think id post my personal email?

11. tonysoprano

tonysoprano Member

its thanks not thnaks

12. Flavicon

Flavicon Senior Member

"hey guyth, lets eat some thnaks, mmm tho delithous"

-TRYPANASOMA

13. Thought Wrong

Thought Wrong Member

I dont even know anymore.

Its just ITS JUST

he said what he said while he was talking and i delivered everything I ever couldve explain it just wast enough. He drudged he walked he clammered upon 10000 rocks embededededed at the seashore(shore). We ran, broke legs and shedded skin. I heldHELD 9 suns the last kept in a box of 10. He counted. I ate. We broke for daybreak.

14. Gunm

Gunm Banned

you're a faggot dude

15. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

congratulations, you've posted the 1,000,000th thread on this topic! as a prize, your thread with be closed and you'll be directed to use the search function in future to find the information you are looking for.

in addition, you get a wonderful pearl of wisdom to help in your future development as a graffiti writer: don't expect others to hold your hand and tell you everything you need to know, because those who know figured it out for themselves. trial and error is a big part of this life of ours, so suggest you do your own experimenting

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.