FIRE EXTINGUISHER TAGS

NUK_IF_YOU_BUK

i know everyone is going to come in here and make their witty remarks on how gay/dumb/idiotic/retarded i am but i really dont care because your soft.

anyway to those of you who would like to help me, i am inquiring on how to refill fire extinguisher bottles with paint/ pressurize them. i saw a graFF vid and they just filled it up with bucket paint and pumped it up at an air pump at a hess or something. ( JUST LOOKED FOR IT SORRY COULD NOT FIND IT) i've looked breifly through most of the threads and i can't seem to find anything. im not sure if it brings heat to the site such as etch, so any information anyone can provide would be great. also if anyone know the video im talking about please post i think its called "sometime samurai" by some techno person.

thnaks in advance, trypanasoma

p.s. if this is a heated subject and cannot be discussed but you have information you would like to share, feel free to send me a p.m. or email super_drips@yahoo.com.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i know everyone is going to come in here and make their witty remarks on how gay/dumb/idiotic/retarded i am but i really dont care because your soft.

anyway to those of you who would like to help me, i am inquiring on how to refill fire extinguisher bottles with paint/ pressurize them. i saw a graFF vid and they just filled it up with bucket paint and pumped it up at an air pump at a hess or something. ( JUST LOOKED FOR IT SORRY COULD NOT FIND IT) i've looked breifly through most of the threads and i can't seem to find anything. im not sure if it brings heat to the site such as etch, so any information anyone can provide would be great. also if anyone know the video im talking about please post i think its called "sometime samurai" by some techno person.

thnaks in advance, trypanasoma

p.s. if this is a heated subject and cannot be discussed but you have information you would like to share, feel free to send me a p.m. or email super_drips@yahoo.com.

theres a video in the amaze thread

Goodluck

"you're soft"

oh, almost forgot.....

This is a really gay, pretty dumb, completely idiotic, really retarded thread.

You do not strike me as being someone who has any business running around with a fire extinguisher filled with paint

Stick to painting plywood in your moms backyard

woahhhh man your right i should just stick to painting in my moms backyard

pssh shut the fuck up like i really care about someone who spends half their day on the computer

NERDALERT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzjbkdS1td8&search=kylie%20minogue%20samur ai

thnaks "thought wrong" for helping me...i think i cant tell if your trying to make fun of me or fuck it i really dont care.

I dont even know anymore.

Its just ITS JUST

he said what he said while he was talking and i delivered everything I ever couldve explain it just wast enough. He drudged he walked he clammered upon 10000 rocks embededededed at the seashore(shore). We ran, broke legs and shedded skin. I heldHELD 9 suns the last kept in a box of 10. He counted. I ate. We broke for daybreak.

woops

my bad just did another search and found out there already has been threads disscussing the topic.

like i said before, if u would like to share any info with me send me an email or pm becuase this thread will close in like 2 more posts. :D

you're a faggot dude

congratulations, you've posted the 1,000,000th thread on this topic! as a prize, your thread with be closed and you'll be directed to use the search function in future to find the information you are looking for.

in addition, you get a wonderful pearl of wisdom to help in your future development as a graffiti writer: don't expect others to hold your hand and tell you everything you need to know, because those who know figured it out for themselves. trial and error is a big part of this life of ours, so suggest you do your own experimenting